PDA

View Full Version : My custom Emag trigger

BajaBoy
07-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Alot of credit goes to Russ. (i got the idea from him)

But i dunno what you want to call it but check it out:D If feels pretty nice and easy to walk

BajaBoy
07-03-2003, 08:26 PM
and close.. (sry for the pic quality)

Jtpaintball17
07-03-2003, 08:33 PM
well i give both u and the person who came up w/ the idea mad props!....... i give the person who came up w/ the idea a "job well done" cuz i think thats a hott trigger.. i like the way it flows... and i give u a "job well done" on the actual final product. i think it will be fun... jeff ur gonna have to let me take a few shots w/ that :)

Derman2k
07-03-2003, 08:38 PM
You just took a stock trigger and made the "hump" smaller and more rounded right? What tools did you use?

BajaBoy
07-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Derman2k
You just took a stock trigger and made the "hump" smaller and more rounded right? What tools did you use?

yes its a stock trigger, I think im gunna try to make something out of scratch over the summer. What i used what a couple diffrent files, this dremel kinda thing (but better) then that mini drill press to buff the scratchs and then polished it.

ZAust
07-03-2003, 09:27 PM
i would like to see someone make a stick trigger like for angels. those things are sexiness in its most pure form.

~WarpedRT#2~
07-03-2003, 09:37 PM
You should try making a ring trigger. Really speed things up.

BajaBoy
07-03-2003, 10:26 PM
i have an idea! Ok i have Always loved angel trigger, i like how they were close to the frame. I think im gunna try to work something like that for an emag, but its gunna be hard with the Hes. Maybe ill try to use a magnet that isnt as strong and put it in the front of the trigger.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

Russ
07-04-2003, 10:10 AM
Alot of credit goes to Russ. ...but I got the idea from Army :D

Nice job, I like the way you scalloped the sides of the trigger!

EsPo
07-04-2003, 10:17 AM
looks alot like an omen trigger, i like it. nicely done.

shartley
07-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Nice job. I think I will be doing something similar to my RTPro trigger. (Now two things added from AO Members ideas.... trigger, and cutting down the PF). Bet this would be a great thread for over in "The Workshop". ;)

BajaBoy
07-04-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Bet this would be a great thread for over in "The Workshop". ;)

yeah you know.. your right, i dont know why i didnt think of this.

and Espo, i kinda was going for that look.. i heard they had a funky but cool feel so you know (i didnt really have a choise tho, not alot to work with)

MoBiLe
07-04-2003, 12:29 PM
hmmm...very nice
ill have to do that to mine
any performance problems w/ filing the trigger down?
does it affect the magnet?

Russ
07-04-2003, 12:55 PM
any performance problems w/ filing the trigger down? does it affect the magnet? No and Yes...

Make sure you set-up the trigger the wasy you want it FIRST...because there is very limited magnet adjustment afterwards. Once this mod is done, you really can't change the HES relationship to the trigger magnet...just something to ponder before you cut the trigger.

My trigger is about as perfect as i could ever want it to be, and I'm happy just the way it is. I have no need or desire to change it. YMMV :)

MoBiLe
07-04-2003, 10:10 PM
i guess a good idea would be to get a spare one also
thanks