PDA

View Full Version : New Blazer from Palmers

Ov3rmind
07-03-2003, 09:41 PM
http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/images/blazer/BZ-CV-1-800x400.jpg

I just thought this was rather striking, I love it. It's Craigs Signature Series Blazer, and from what I know they have a few in stock right now. The price is $1150. It may be steep, but I think I would pay it personally. If you have a tank and hopper, you're basically set.

DWill
07-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Awesome my bro wants one. Do you pick your anodizing scheme or does it come in standard patterns? Does it come with the pro touch trigger job or just the .45 frame? Does that price include the nickel plated barrel as well?

punkcmonkiez
07-03-2003, 10:09 PM
all i know is palmer is AWSOME played with a friends once and sad to say its one of the few guns i liked it better than my mag... that just looks sweet

kosmo
07-03-2003, 10:14 PM
For those of us uneducated in the ways of the Blazer, what exactly makes it worth 1200 bucks?

Ov3rmind
07-03-2003, 10:48 PM
DWill, you can choose a different ano, but it costs extra. It's basically a what you see is what you get deal, but you can get different things done to it for extra. There is always the option of ordering your own custom Blazer from Palmers too (although it'd be lacking the milling). And yes, it does come with the .45 frame and the nickel plated barrel.

kosmo, it'll perform like any Blazer ordered from PPS with all their available performance mods. You're basically paying a little extra for a beautiful and usually expensive matching ano along with milling only available for this Blazer. Think of it like the X-Mag and the E-Mag. The performance gains are very little, you're just paying a few extra bucks for your gun to look a whole lot prettier.:)

I'm heavily considering this right now, I love it to death. Now my choices are split into three sections instead of two (still wanting an E-Mag and a Viking).

Jerhew
07-03-2003, 10:59 PM
thats pretty sweet
if only i were independently wealthy :D

kosmo the price is comparable to a custom built 'cocker
and fyi blazers operate on the same exact principle as 'cockers (it's just configured differently and the valve is a little different)

Automaggin2
07-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Wow, i always liked the blazer. Its simlar to a cocker, but its not. They are rare on the field, and shoot like a dream.

Ov3rmind
07-03-2003, 11:06 PM
There have always been two things that have drawn me to prefer the Blazer over the Cocker:
1. Smaller and Lighter (I guess that could be two things)
2. No external pneumatics to get gummed up