PDA

View Full Version : RT Bodies

Ed Braunbeck
07-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Does anyone make centerfeed bodies for the RT Automag? It's the older RT with holes in the end of the body.

Thanks,

Ed

Z-man
07-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Not that I am aware of. All the AGD stuff fits everything BUT the Classic RT's. I dunno, they are kind of the black sheep of the AGD line. They have a unique rail with the gas going through it and the rear as through pin to go with it. I guess it's not economically worth it to make a new body just for the few of us with these classics. It's ok though, it's kinda neat having a gun made over 7 years ago that can still shoot faster than the top of the line stuff today...

I just bought an RT Pro as a second gun. I'll put on the ULE, Xvalve and intelliframe with a Halo and see how I like it compared to my current RT with a warp and Revy.

swank
07-04-2003, 03:38 PM
on a 2k1 RT, can i get a ule body? x valve?

Z-man
07-04-2003, 03:55 PM
simple answer. If there your RT has a steel line from the foregrip to the valve

and or

the rail has porting holes on the rear by the valve

and or

the body has holes in the front (much like the MiniMag).

you have an original series RT that cannot put on ULE bodies or Xvalves in them. Otherwise you are fine.

swank
07-04-2003, 04:07 PM
can i still put a new body on it besides ule?

Z-man
07-04-2003, 04:10 PM
The classic RT only takes the classic RT bodies which are silver or AGD reintroduced a few teflon coated ones on their online store (check it out). You cannot take the other bodies like the warp bodies or no rise or ule.

swank
07-04-2003, 04:13 PM
thanks