PDA

View Full Version : Storm at Millennium Toulouse

SmithyofStorm
07-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Just received word from Blanche of Storm that the team have won 4 out 5 games losing only to the Iron Men. The X-mags are rocking in France...more news as I get it.

manike
07-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Great result! Nice to see them continueing on from Amsterdam. Gutted I'm not there to see them.

Any idea who they played today? and who they have tomorrow?

manike
07-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Rumour has it they just beat the Russian Legion! And their scores look very good so far!

http://www.millennium-series.com/SCORESPROPRELIM.htm

Fred
07-05-2003, 06:36 AM
i'm mighty po'd that I couldn't find a cheap way of getting over there this weekend... but prolly for the best since I have a project due monday... :(

Simon, if you run into the Finnish guys say hey for me! (they'll remember the American who came into their store back in May...)

edit added: WHOOT WHOOT! Cyclone is in 3rd for AM A with 600 points! :D

---Fred

SmithyofStorm
07-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Latest update from Storm is that they have now played all their games, they lost to Strange. Looks like it is going to be close to see if they have qualified. They have had a great time and played some of the best teams on the paintball circuit. Storm have particularly enjoyed coming up against Dynasty, Strange, Russian Legion and Ironmen.

Teams currently looking to qualify in PRO division are:

Dynasty
Strange
IronMen

Scores are still coming in so all this is subject to change. I think it is top 4 teams go through.

Click here to find out all the scores so far (http://www.millennium-series.com/SCORESPROPRELIM.htm)

manike
07-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Fred
Simon, if you run into the Finnish guys say hey for me! (they'll remember the American who came into their store back in May...)

I'm not there :( I cancelled my trip on Wednesday due to my father being in hospital for cancer surgery :(

But I do know the Cyclone guys well. :) I played World Cup with many of them last year.

Automaggin2
07-05-2003, 12:09 PM
it must be the guns :)

cgrieves
07-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by manike

I'm not there :( I cancelled my trip on Wednesday due to my father being in hospital for cancer surgery :(

Damn, that kind of puts things into perspective, really sorry to hear that Manike :(

Putting in a few nods to him upstairs for you and your Dad.....

Fred
07-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by manike

:eek: dang, thats horrible, i hope he's doing well.