PDA

View Full Version : Rebocker

personman
07-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Yea well ive been thinking about this for a while..
Ask questions if you want Ive looked at the Spydercocker X and the spydercocker one adn all those good ones at otters but I wanted A. To be origional B. for it to look cool and C. to not have to glue 2 spyder bolts together because thats ugly :rolleyes:
Basically I plan to whack off the top back quarter then have it work like a half-block cocker.. correct me if im wrong but this should work..

edit: made it simpeler for sneaky :rolleyes:

sneakyhacker420
07-04-2003, 06:42 PM
good luck ;)

personman
07-05-2003, 02:28 PM
I'm also going to buy a spyder turbo valve and maybe enlarge some air passages ;) Then im going to get a spring kit and tune it a bit..:)
I'm going to have fun with this, I think :D

billybob_81067
07-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Instead of the Rebocker just call it the Rocker! ;) :D

personman
07-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by billybob_81067
Instead of the Rebocker just call it the Rocker! ;) :D
Thats a good idea!
Now its called the Rocker! :D

Im going to get a Madmann Rocket Valve and a Madmann spring kit and probally a stabilizer, then I'm going to drill a little out of the bolt and polish the striker :D

I probally need to get that working before I convert it to a cocker..

WickeDKlowN
07-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Just so you know, If you plan to make it a cocker, you will need a custom valve made that gives no blowback or it might strip out the back block or something.

shinobidice
07-06-2003, 10:06 AM
that would draw some attention around my field.. lol rebel cocker, one of those would be neat.

I think if my friend that has a spyder sonix gets a better gun (cause he despratelt needs one omg its a sonix) and i'll polish it and mod the shiz out of it

ZyperioN
07-09-2003, 04:35 PM
im in the process of making on of these, any recommendations on how to modify the valve to stop blow-back?

WickeDKlowN
07-09-2003, 07:19 PM
Make it like a cocker valve.

Try contacting Doc. He might be able to do it.

personman
07-12-2003, 01:30 PM
I already knew I needed to stop the blowback, and I already did it :rolleyes: what I did is I took this steel puddy or something like that and put it on the rod, and then smashed it in the valve and worked it back and forth untril it was smooth. I still have to test it but right now its almost perfactly round, it might leak a little..

VCK
07-14-2003, 05:53 AM
Another method for elimintaing the blowback hole is to tap it and screw in a very small set screw set with loctite. But I have heard of people using JB weld to seal it also.

bjjb99
07-14-2003, 09:04 AM
You know, I really need to learn to read. I had been wondering why this discussion topic didn't have pictures of sneakers with barrels sticking out of them. Now I've realized that 'Reebok-er' and 'Rebocker' aren't the same thing. ;)

BJJB - Man, I gotta lay off the hooked on phonics...