PDA

View Full Version : bulk ano batch(60 bux for acid wash)

spydervenom
07-04-2003, 08:04 PM
i have this posted on a couple different forums, but so far i only have like 4 people interested including myself.

the deal is, if we go in on a group of at least 10 people to do the same ano, Crazy Ivan of http://www.purgatorycreek.com/CIAnnodizing will do each gun for 60bux.

We would like to get all the guns together by the end of this month(july) so that they can be started at the beginning of the next month(august) so that they can be back before the next month(september)

We decided to go with an orange and red evo(acidwash) with black splash.

i dont have any exact examples of it at this time but here are a couple evo's with other colors so you can better visualize what it will look like.

http://www.purgatorycreek.com/CIAnnodizing/Angel4.jpg
http://www.purgatorycreek.com/CIAnnodizing/Bushmaster3.jpg

the price will be 60bux + shipping. as of now that isn't set yet but it will be 30bux or less. we are working that out now.

guns are 8 pieces. each additional piece is $15.
boomsticks will cost extra(see his site for a price) and so will beadblasting or polishing. the anodizing without either of these will be a dull, deep color. you should be able to either polish or beadblast it yourself before you send it so that finish is there. that way it would be cheaper.

only guns we can take apart are spyders and cockers. these will both incurr a $20 extra charge for that. we cannot ensure that the gun will be exactly the same when it gets back to you but it should be fine.

If you would like this, please contact me here via pm, aim = spydrvnm, and email is spydrvnm@aol.com

thanks.

beefstew
07-04-2003, 10:08 PM
talked to you on AIM about doing my merlin, to contact me its
aim: snowboarderphl
email: Philaburg@comcast.net
Thanks
Phil

spydervenom
07-04-2003, 10:35 PM
i dont know if the merlin is able to be anoed. he said something about aka guns needing to get a new body from AKA, but i think its just viking and excal. i'll check it out.

spydervenom
07-04-2003, 10:39 PM
checked his site:

I can re-anodize any marker except an Excalibur or Viking. I must get a raw body from the AKA factory to do those markers.

you're good

magman007
07-04-2003, 10:55 PM
you know, if you did the blue, id be all over it for my sfl.... too bad guys.... if you decide to go to the blue, lmk man!

spydervenom
07-04-2003, 11:08 PM
will-do boss

Mossman
07-05-2003, 01:14 AM
Yep, dark and light blue acid with black lines and you can count me in too :)

spydervenom
07-05-2003, 08:01 AM
we are definately only doing the orange/red one for now.
sorry

GT
07-05-2003, 09:22 AM
thats to bad.

IF you ever get a run of your spyder bodies togther LMK.

jb

FutureMagOwner
07-05-2003, 09:40 AM
i should be able to scrap up the cash by the end of july but id rather do the blue also but no problem

CpSuPeRkId
07-05-2003, 12:08 PM
he cant do aka markers besides raw bodies because the type 3 anno aka uses is too thick. the bodies are already made to extremely tight tolerances and if u reannodize them it throws everything off and could cause complications. it also voids your aka warranty. if u get a raw body from aka and have that annodized, it doesnt void your warranty.

FutureMagOwner
07-06-2003, 06:21 PM
im trying to determine how many pieces my emag is including barrel and drop foreward

hmm theres

body
battery pack
rail
trigger frame
freak barrel
drop foreward

but you can break those pieces up like the barrel and the battery pack(into a couple pieces if i recall) and the feedtube on the slug body som in trying to figure this out

spydervenom
07-06-2003, 07:59 PM
yeah, any piece that can come apart must come apart to become more than one piece.

so are you definately in?

if you want a couple parts to be anoed just a single color to somewhat match the rest of the job, but not want to pay 15each, contact me.

FutureMagOwner
07-06-2003, 08:12 PM
im not sure if im definantly in because aparently my friend who was supposed to be buying stuff from me to get my body milled just got slapped with a 600 bill for a tutor so im not sure if im getting money to get it milled

anyway id just cut out a couple of pieces that i dont not plan on making a permanant member of my gun(like the drop foreward and barrel since it would look like garbage on my gz then)

GT
07-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by spydervenom
yeah, any piece that can come apart must come apart to become more than one piece.

so are you definately in?

if you want a couple parts to be anoed just a single color to somewhat match the rest of the job, but not want to pay 15each, contact me.

I am down for something in blue/black/silver like the angel above.

You need to get a little more orginized and have a list of for sures at the top of this thread.

jb

spydervenom
07-06-2003, 09:34 PM
if people would stop asking to do blue, i'd be more organized :rolleyes:

i have a list of people on my kingman thread. there seemed to be very little interest here so i didn't bother importing it

Angry Man
07-06-2003, 10:36 PM
The blue and black is WAY nicer.....but anyway, what if the gun is already bead-blasted? How would this affect it then?

Ädrêñålîñ-§ýstëm
07-06-2003, 10:52 PM
PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!

We have made up our mind on what color we want, we will be getting Orange/Red Evo w/ Black splash and THAT IS THAT.

I will be handling the shipping of the markers to Ivan and back to you guys. SV asked me to and I agreed, I also will be getting my marker annoed.

Hopefully we can get all 10 people together before the end of the month and the markers to me so I can get them shipped to Ivan.

Also, I am willing to offer special shipping to thoes who want it. Additional charges will apply, depends on what you want. Normal shipping and packaging will be USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurence(this takes 2-3 days). If you want overnight or other shipping contact me or SV and we can work the price out.

Complete shipping prices are still being determined.

-Jay

WicKeD_WaYz
07-06-2003, 11:01 PM
hey can I get one in green?

Aliens-8-MyDad
07-06-2003, 11:34 PM
hey i might be intrested ill get back with yall later if im in or not

spydervenom
07-07-2003, 09:07 AM
you can have it already finished(beadblasted or polished) and it should be fine. he isn't putting any finish on it at all.

spydervenom
07-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Ok people....listen up.

Now that we have the 10 people, we need to know FOR SURE that you ARE going to be able to do the deal.

When will the people that know for SURE that they CAN do the deal be ready to ship items to me? We need to know so we can set a deadline.

Ädrêñålîñ-§ýstëm
07-12-2003, 02:45 AM
Ok, new step to take.......

People who are doing the anno deal for sure.....EMAIL ME! If you dont then obvously you dont want this deal bad enough.

What to include in the email...

1. Name, both real and forum name.
2. what forum you are from.
3. what state you live in.
4. what you are getting annoed(all 8 parts, list 1 - 8)
5. when you will be ready by.

send all emails to TheAdrenalinJunkie@hotmail.com

thanks

-Jay

spydervenom
07-13-2003, 10:24 PM
up. i'm gonna try and get ahold of the couple guys who showed interest.

Lone Wolf2
07-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Can u try to get a batch at the same price but it be in a solid color or a fade cause then id think there would be more ppl interested...Just a thougth.:) :confused:

spydervenom
07-29-2003, 10:18 PM
we scrapped the idea because the group whittled down to one guy.

contact ivan and he'll hook you up

sneakyhacker420
07-29-2003, 10:29 PM
you should just do runs of solid colors one at a time, instead of fancy acid wash splashes and that hooblah