PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for painful paintball experience

Lohman446
07-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Paintballs don't hurt - do you remember hearing this before you started paintball? silly confused people.

LOL - anyways, tomorrow I go on my normal Sunday outing - and normally I play very very aggressively - getting hit on bunkering attempts is common, five foot shots will break skin (I wear short sleeves). Anyways, yesterday I got severe sunburn (Im red from my waist up) - LOL. I have a feeling this is going to really really hurt :). Should be fun.

robert heatwole
07-05-2003, 09:06 PM
dont worry u will blend in on sup air. lol

breg
07-06-2003, 10:19 AM
Dude you are HARDCORE:) :D :cool:

FalconGuy016
07-06-2003, 11:14 AM
I have a circular scar from being hit 3 feet away in a tourny... lol, I dont care HOW much it hurts, bleeds, and burns, but I dont want SCARS!

Lohman446
07-06-2003, 04:37 PM
LOL - I have one of those scar on my left forearm - took one in the neck to day - the two times I've been hit in the neck the balls have not broken and actually stuck into my neck - this one I threw in my hopper and fired back :)

paintball man 222
07-06-2003, 05:07 PM
so i went to try out for a local paintball team, i only played paintball on rec days and only 2 times. the guy at the field invited me to join the team practice, so i went, in the first game the team leader told me to bunker one of the opponents and so i went i laid down a steady stream of paint to keep him down but when i ran up i shouted "surrender" well the guy laughed and shot me from about 3 inches into the inner side of my knee cap, i had a huge black and blue and was bleeding, needless to say that everyone at the field had a good laugh. i no longer say surrender when i play with the team.

Lohman446
07-06-2003, 05:10 PM
I have a shirt that says "I don't surrender" on it - that lets everyone know ahead of time what the rules are. Of course, today, I wore my "Got Paint?" shirt.

SyntaxError
07-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
I have a circular scar from being hit 3 feet away in a tourny... lol, I dont care HOW much it hurts, bleeds, and burns, but I dont want SCARS!

I got one on my left shoulder from a game against Nasty's x-ball team, got double bunkered:(

~WarpedRT#2~
07-06-2003, 08:49 PM
I have several scars, all from the same day of play. I played a tournament down in florida, the Jax Warriors had split up, and made several different teams for that day. During a game with one of their splinter teams, I guy rushed me, and I shot him in the harness strap on his stomoch several times. I saw them break, and I figured he would call himself out. After turning away to look out the other direction, he runs by me, and bunkers me. I got hit once in the arm, twice in the chest, and once in the side. All left massive scars, and none would stop bleeding for the next hour. It wasnt possible for him to be shooting under 300 fps. I've been hit at more than that from closer before, and it didn't do the same amount of damage. Cheaters.

07-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Only way jax worriors can win is to sand bag and shoot hot at local tournies.:mad: I cant stand shooting hot as far as i am concerned that is like smashing someone in the back of the head with a hockey stick during a game. Wiping doesnt cause physical damage and doesnt hurt anybody but shooting hto can really mess someone up.

MaChu
07-06-2003, 11:30 PM
I have a total of 6 circular paintball scars half of them I got from newbs blind firing me while reffing:mad:, I just say to myself "Scars build character" or "Chicks dig scars" to make me feel better:(

f3rr3+
07-07-2003, 12:39 AM
yeah scars arnt cool, i got a huge scar that healed over itself from surgery, it looks like a big red leach on my leg... its disgusting... thank god my sock and shoe cover it... people at the pool tend to stare...

Brak
07-07-2003, 12:28 PM
scars rule. i got some all over the place and i tell people they are from bobcat attacks. and if they believe me, i ask the ladies if they would like to see the bobcat underwear im wearing taken from the bobcat i killed with my bare hands. works wonders...

Coal-Cracker
07-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MaChu
I have a total of 6 circular paintball scars half of them I got from newbs blind firing me while reffing:mad:, I just say to myself "Scars build character" or "Chicks dig scars" to make me feel better:(

Yep. Only problem is that paintball scars look like you have ringworm. Chicks don't dig ringworm. :D

SpecialBlend2786
07-07-2003, 01:57 PM
scars suck. i have more than enough on my back. lol

ReTro Boy
07-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Coal-Cracker
Chicks don't dig ringworm. :D I want a shirt that says that. That's awesome!

wobbles82
07-07-2003, 03:57 PM
After every Sunday Ill be swimming during the week, and ah! Somebody yells that I have holes all over my back. :D Thats from a days worth of playing Redz and PBMegastore. Anyway...I have scars on my knees from when I first starting playing the Airball fields. Lack of kneepads + playing front + sticking to the snake + sliding on the break + hours of play= cuts and scars. It was well worth it though. :D