PDA

View Full Version : Go RAMS (for webby)

zvanut
08-24-2001, 05:33 PM
hey webby,
u gonna be watching the rams/chiefs? i know i am gonna be watching it. oh and lets just see how Dick Vermeil and Trent Green doin, LAUGH< HAHAHAHAHA... good luck.

------------------
My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

My mag is my mag, not yours, so go get your own one and be happy like me. ~me

krafty
08-24-2001, 06:48 PM
GO RAMS!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!! (says a transplanted St. Louis native)

krafty

MagMan5446
08-24-2001, 07:04 PM
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

Major Ho
08-24-2001, 09:34 PM
Oh Man...First win of the year(preseason) for the Redskins...Woo Hoo! We stole Tony Banks from...the Rams, no nm he was on somewhere else after the Rams. Anyways he was working wonders with the struggling Reskins offense. Thankyou St. Louis! They barely beat the Browns(also pretty sappy) but it's still a win none the less!!! 27-25
Ho will sleep well tonite.

zvanut
08-25-2001, 09:43 PM
BTW, i will be at the game.

------------------

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

Zo
08-25-2001, 10:13 PM
ive lived near chicago my whole life, and since i can remember, they've always sucked. i know they were good around when i was born, but its sad that all they do is throw away good players.

Webmaster
08-27-2001, 08:24 AM
First off - we will defile and rampage over the team that used to known as the Ram - only who are now renamed to - things stuck between cleats.

AND - the raiders, baring some deal with saten, stand a snow balls chance in hell beating the Chiefs this year. I know - you got lucky last time - but alot has change. We acually have a quarterback and a coach who knows his elbow from a tree. Yes - prepare to spill a 40oz for you lost brothers - aka the raiders.

------------------
Webmaster - AutoMags.Org
webmaster@automags.org
----------------------
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

zvanut
08-27-2001, 05:52 PM
gotta up it.

------------------

jcarkeys
08-27-2001, 06:04 PM
Webby, I just hope we don't try to get even with you guys for when you knocked out Warner. And, why do you even bother playing. We all know who is gonna win the game don't we? Well, good luck, you are gonna need it.

magman007
08-28-2001, 02:04 PM
you asll know the eagles are gonna wipe every one again!!!

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

Threewheeler
09-10-2001, 06:39 AM
Eagles Vs. Rams, not impressed w/ the eagles, they're gonna have to soar a little higher... ;)

Three

GO RAMS!!