PDA

View Full Version : Tricking it out?

Paintoloo
07-06-2003, 11:44 AM
I would like to know what to add to may Automag. I don't know if I've asked this before or not, so please refresh my memory if I already have. I have only added a Freak barrel to it, and it came with a front grip. I believe the best are the Lv 10, X-Valve, and the Intellifeed trigger frame. Also, can the Intellifeed be linked up with a Empire Reloaded loader?:confused: :confused: :confused:

68magOwner
07-06-2003, 01:24 PM
i would like to know about the reloader too, i mean its very similar to the revvy except that it is sound activated (so it loads every shot anyway) but i can still out shoot it, so i wont to know if the intelefeed would make a difference with the speed of the loading, or because of the sound activation, will it be the same :confused:

Torbo
07-06-2003, 04:46 PM
The X valve comes with a LX, so if you can you could just buy it and cure both needs. With an X valve, you are almost definatly gonna need a new hopper. If you dont have the money right away, go LX then I frame then valve. And i dont think linking the I frame to a reloader will speed it up, unless the microphone doesnt work very well in the first place.