PDA

View Full Version : Egg 1 trade for Egg 2?

ScatterPlot
07-06-2003, 01:50 PM
I got one of the old Egg 1's when they first came out, yes thats right pity me. But just a second ago on another site I saw some guy say this:
It was so bad, that you could upgrade to the Egg2 for free. Is this true? If so where can I do this? Thanks!
Bert

fire1811
07-06-2003, 02:00 PM
yes i believe its true
call BE tomarrow

spydervenom
07-06-2003, 04:00 PM
they dont do it anymore. they did when the egg2's first came out though

jinxed
07-06-2003, 09:54 PM
They were offering a free trade-in program up until the last World Cup.

But if you call them, I'm sure they would make an exception for you.

Nick

Angry Man
07-06-2003, 11:32 PM
You're kidding me! I really hope this is true because my egg1 SUCKS.

Kid_A
07-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Looks like us evo 1 suckers are stuck with these ****ty things. I just got off the phone w/ BE technical support. They rudely interrupted me in the middle of explaining my situation and told me they weren't going to do the trade for me. Sucks, but that's what you expect from BE. I'm happy w/ my halo B so to h*ell with them.

Angry Man
07-07-2003, 03:23 PM
No exception for me either....I'm stuck with this piece of junk I guess.

spydervenom
07-07-2003, 03:42 PM
told ya so ;)

deathstalker
07-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Kid_A
Looks like us evo 1 suckers are stuck with these ****ty things. I just got off the phone w/ BE technical support. They rudely interrupted me in the middle of explaining my situation and told me they weren't going to do the trade for me. Sucks, but that's what you expect from BE. I'm happy w/ my halo B so to h*ell with them.
Let me guess: you go to your local grocery store with six month old sale flyers and demand they honor those prices. Then you get angry when they won't.:rolleyes:

Angry Man
07-07-2003, 05:28 PM
I'm not disagreeing--it was certainly a long shot, but the egg1 truly is a defective product; use one and you'll agree. Viewloader/BE promised at least something that worked out of the box and this thing never worked at all. Yeah, I should have complained earlier, but BE shouldn't have put out such a flat out defective product (and not "defective" like their guns...I own a tigershark and absolutely love it.)