PDA

View Full Version : Is AGD gonna market a ULE-mag?

MaChu
07-06-2003, 04:35 PM
I was wondering with all this ULE stuff coming out if AGD is going to market with a ULEmag(Having ULE body, rail, Intelliframe, ULE trigger once its out, etc) as part of a gun line such as the RTP, Emag, and Xmag?

And are they going to phase out the classic bodys and guns?

Cryer
07-06-2003, 04:51 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard TK say that eventually all the stainless parts will be replaced by ULE Aluminium parts.
The ULE trigger will eventually come stock on the RTPros.

ReTro Boy
07-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Isn't that awesome? Imagine a STOCK RT Pro coming with a colored ULE body, Intelliframe with ULE Trigger, and an Xvalve with LX!!! Best stock mechanical marker on the market!

MaChu
07-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Oh so basically all the ULE parts will go to the RT Pro if Im not mistaken? That would be cool.

What about the rail on the RT Pro? Is it gonna be lighter too or even when they put all the ULE parts on the RT Pro maybe they should consider making it light as possible and living up the the name Ultra Light Engineering? (I want the lightest, but also sexiest mag possible)

The reason for all the questions is because Im gonna sell my Angel soon and go back to a Mag(I miss my ole RTP:( it weighed alot thats why I want ULE parts:D:D). I don't want to spend all my money on all the ULE parts if AGD is going to just slap them all on one thing any time soon in the future and me kicking myself for not being patient.:D

Cryer
07-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Yeah, CPhilip actually had some ULE RTPros for sale recently, so this could be very close. I'd say shortly after the IAO we should start seeing the ULE trigger incorporated into the RTPro... Maybe.

I don't think that they have a ULE rail forthe RTPro. RougeFactor can mill them out for you, tho. I do thik it would be a good idea to produce ULE rtpro rails.

MaChu
07-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Ok just have to wait then*twidles thumbs and whistles*:cool:

Dayspring
07-07-2003, 12:02 AM
ULE rails are designed for the Emag. But he's correct. RogueFactor can mill your stock rail.

PaintballSmurf13
07-07-2003, 02:59 AM
iv been wondering the same thing....almost. I'v been wondering...are they going to keep the Emag but have it totally done up in ULE parts? or are they going to scrap the Emag and only sell the Xmag as their high end electro gun. And there is going to be an RTP all done up in ULE but It doesnt look like it will have a ULE rail. If you really think about it..TK is correcting stereotypes about a mag...just think: "too heavy"=TK makes aluminum parts, "chops paint"=TK made a LVL10 kit, "trigger too stiff"=ULE trigger, eletro/mainstream hype=Emag/Xmag, ULE bodies, no-rise bodies, intelliframes....and also TK has some incredible original ideas (roller trigger, Z-grip,Y-grip, pump kit-think about it, and other things)...anyways that's my two cents and a question..