PDA

View Full Version : Getting upset with Paintballexchange

FutureMagOwner
07-06-2003, 07:54 PM
sent in my rat impulse and 88/45 max flow and $70 for a gz intimidator.

get the intimidator the left trigger frame plate thing is bent on the front, got was eyes that i cant install, and 2 sob boards when i was supposed to get sob board and an equalizer.

well apparently the guy who sold it to paintball exchanged lied to him about the was board so im like ok and he said hed contact me when he got ahold if the guy.

its been 2 weeks since the last email ive recieved from paintball exchange and a couple days since i sent another one with no response.

ps: and the marker was dirty and was missing one of the ball detents, i need to replace them with hard ones anyway but its very annoying)

DiRTyBuNNy
07-06-2003, 09:33 PM
That's why I don't use any third party stuff and i ask people to trust me..I've never screwed a person yet...it's just a recipe for disaster...although I did use animal paintball in the past and they worked great for me..

Brak
07-06-2003, 10:03 PM
i think that you should file mail fraud and save all emails and documents as evidence. that kind of crap shouldnt be taken

XMAG
07-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Ok,

You have not contacted me since the last email on 6/26/03 - I told you I had contacted the third party involved in the transaction who stated the GZ had a WAS board in it. He even included a WAS bag with the gun. Now enter the new buyer this guy - he trades me a rat impulse with a leak telling me it is a gun in perfect working condition. The scenario has played itself to death now for me. You all trash me when I represent the product as best I can. Now you post that you are pissed without even an email.

Well paintballexchange.com is for sale - someone else can try and do a good job for customers wanting to trade guns. I wish you all the best.

As for this situation - I will return the impulse you send me back the GZ and this transaction along with all the others is over.

I cannot believe the audacity of you people - I have tried my best to fulfill everyones requests with polite and prompt service. Well good luck with this business.

Pat

WARPED1
07-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Feces occurs.
Ya gotta take the good with the bad. Don't bail yet, great idea.

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 07:41 AM
now maybe im not getting your emails or something because i havent gotten any since the 26 if i recall and i sent one out on july 2nd or 3rd.

where is the leak on the impulse when i last used it it didnt have a leak and i didnt change anything on it since that besides remove the barrel and tank so i wouldnt need an odd looking package.

like i said i do like the gun but it didnt come with the stuff it was said to have come with and one of the things wont even fit into it.

EDIT: also note i posted this because i didnt know what was going on with you and the guy and i didnt know if he was giving you problems or you were dodging me since you didnt reply to last email.

spantol
07-07-2003, 07:45 AM
For what it's worth, I recently purchased a Speed from Pat, and couldn't have been happier with the process. He kept me well-informed of my order status, and when an unforeseen delay on WDP's end cropped up, he gave me a couple of options to make up for it. I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Granted, the gun turned out to be a big, sloppy turd (personal preference, of course), but that's entirely WDP's fault. :)

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 08:00 AM
i dont have a problem with pat either he was very good throughout the process but when a problem arose with both guns i was out of the need to know it seems like and i just want some answers.

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 08:25 AM
here i took a picture of the board as you can tell(sry it isnt super quality but my camera is somewhat old) and the only difference between the 2 boards is that the one on the right has the stuff for an lcd and the sticker says b766 and the one in the gun says 2.0.2 a which are both aparently sob boards (i can scan it with my printer if you want to see that too)

http://groups.msn.com/PaintballEnthusiasts/myratimp.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=885

XMAG
07-07-2003, 08:50 AM
Ok;

The previous owner of the GZ you purchased stated in emails that it was a Wicked Air Sportz board and that it included the eye. I am unable to confirm this 1) I am not technical enough with the boards to know 2) the processing for a used gun is simply to ensure its operation not really to check every detail. So with that said - let me know what needs to be done to right this situation for you. Clearly you recieved 99% of what you where looking for I know for a fact that GZ is one of the nicest I have ever seen - clean as a pin and operating at or above new condition. As for the impulse it has an internal air leak - I have a tech working on it if you want to know more about its condition upon arrival email lugar@paintballexchange.com

Thanks to everyone that posted in support - I thought the concept of providing a value in trade would work - the snags however make it a pretty tough sell.

Pat

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 09:38 AM
thats what i was looking for. like i said i like the gun alot i was just wondering what is up with the guy and the board because its definantly an sob, im wondering if he got the board used or something.

ill have to have slipknot consult me though on what should be a good thing to do since it is working fine and if its worth it to bother to get an equalizer etc. but it definantly needs screws because its missing about half the screws for the grip frame

OutRage86
07-07-2003, 11:30 AM
I emailed Paintballexchange.com about trade a while back and they never till this day responded back. You know the least they could have done is replied and said no thanks not interested or at least tell me whats going on.

WARPED1
07-07-2003, 11:56 AM
I emailed him/them on an Emag for Speed trade. I got an email fairly quick. I ended up going another way, but nothing because of him/them!:)
I'd say keep with it man, the pbexchange I'm sure will work. Things take time!