PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I get an X Mag

silenttype
07-06-2003, 09:35 PM
I can buy a junk Cocker, An Angel, Black Dragon,,HA HA
But I cant buy the marker I want,I dont understand how AGD has this great product but you just cant buy it.
Mabey its time to borrow some money and build a bigger factory and pump them babies out.
So whats the deal?:D

la690
07-06-2003, 09:41 PM
dont worry guys i got it covered... :rolleyes:

Brak
07-06-2003, 09:49 PM
They don't like you. simple as that.

AutomagBoy
07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
many a threads on this, if the list for them was big enough they might put more money into pumping these out. Fact of the matter is there is only about 200 left on the list. Hiring more people now would just be a waste of money.

pito189
07-06-2003, 09:54 PM
You are not looking in the right places grasshopper.:)

nerobro
07-07-2003, 12:29 AM
Well you can. Call AGD. Place an order. And you will recieve one. Nuff said.

AutomagRT1483
07-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Either that or look in the markers for sale forum, theres one in there right now. X-MAG # 244 I believe. $1350.

PRPB
07-07-2003, 01:06 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90803

nuclear zombie
07-07-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by AutomagBoy
many a threads on this, if the list for them was big enough they might put more money into pumping these out. Fact of the matter is there is only about 200 left on the list. Hiring more people now would just be a waste of money.

last time I heard it was 300, have people stopped ordering the xmag ? or has it trickled down to a near stop ?

ben_JD
07-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Give Paintball and More a call (817) 282-3636. They have two X-Mags (pewter and blue).

Kevmaster
07-07-2003, 08:27 AM
yep...PBGear.com and 888paintball.com both had some in stock earlier. There are usually 1-2 on sale at AO...you CAN get an X-Mag

JEDI
07-07-2003, 11:31 AM
While they do seem to be few and far between, I've seen several available in random places while cruising around AO. I'm not looking for an Xmag, but I'm pretty sure I could find one if I wanted one. While I'm one of the guys that loves to bash AGD's limited stock of stuff, I'm gonna have to say, if you put some effort into looking, you'll find quite a few.

FalconGuy016
07-07-2003, 11:43 AM
Only 300 left? That makes me happy
I wanna see these thigns in stores

Originally posted by AutomagBoy

No it wouldnt, because a lot more people would want them that arent on the list... its not just going to stop. I believe there will be a lot of supply and demand issues after the prelist is over

SlipknotX556
07-07-2003, 12:32 PM
I think 888paintball.com has like 2 left, you might have the call them.

Jonesie
07-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Only 300 left? That makes me happy
I wanna see these thigns in stores

No it wouldnt, because a lot more people would want them that arent on the list... its not just going to stop. I believe there will be a lot of supply and demand issues after the prelist is over

Most likely, you will NEVER see X-Mags in stores, according to Tom. He mentions that they will most likely always be Custom Order, or whatever. Do a search, you'll find it.

Dave

cphilip
07-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by silenttype
I can buy a junk Cocker, An Angel, Black Dragon,,HA HA
But I cant buy the marker I want,

I got one for sale in Classifieds right now. Markers Forum.

Put up or shut up! ;)

nerobro
07-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Well... Yes, you can find x-mags in stores. I've SEEN Them in stores. They are even available on online stores. The stores that have them are the stores that ordered them.

The x-mag will never be a "production gun" and will most likely always be a build to order gun. (as has been repeated and restated so many times here) Due to price and demand.

300 gun backlog is small. Very small in fact. If I recall correctly to even get the base price break from AGD you used to have to order 300 automags.

The shocker had thousands of pre-orders (not that smart parts took them, but stores did...) The x-mag just doesn't have that kind of demand. If you want one, you CAN get one. They are available. If stores want them on their shelves, a store can order them, and as we've seen recently even online stores are stocking them. It's just AGD isn't planning on keeping a coupple hundred xmag bodys just "hanging around" because they represent a $500-800 investment... each....

Need I remind the forum of the last "cool" product that AGD went into full production with? that took three years to sell out that one production run?

We'll see what happens with other mags as they come off the line, maybe, eventually, CNC x-mags will become a production item, but I wouldn't count on it.

MiniMag84
07-08-2003, 02:14 PM
If I were you I'd be happy with the guns I had. All I have is a Minimag. It's nice, but I'd kill for an Emag or anythin like that.

AL3X OAKL3Y
07-08-2003, 04:27 PM
i know this is kinda rediculus asking now but what the hell. will agd be at skyball next year and if so will they have ne for sale there? if so any one know what kinda a price to expect?