PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Warp?

RoadDawg
07-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Are there any videos of a warp feed doing it's thing? Sorry if there is one and it's on a search. I must of typed the wrong thing in search cause I got nothing.

Duke Henry
07-07-2003, 09:54 AM
What do you want to see? I can video tape my warp tonight when I get home, the question is - what are you looking for?

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 10:06 AM
if i had a digital video camera id make you one but i dont id like to see one too just because paintball videos excite me :)

RoadDawg
07-07-2003, 10:45 AM
The warp doing it's thing. I own one so I know what they do but I've had several people ask to see one in a video doing it's deal. So I was thinking of something along the line of it feeding and having a small profile.

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 10:59 AM
hmmm well if you trying to make a kinda promo video you could show the internals then show some pictures of guns with it and people using them to show the profile etc and show a video of the warp running with a tube into itself shooting paintballs around the thing.

RoadDawg
07-07-2003, 11:05 AM
see this is where I turn to the AO people. I don't have a video camera or camera around at the moment so I can't do this myself. I've explained in words what happens but I feel it would be easier to say, "here is a link to the video." Instead of confusing them with words and most people get it quicker with a video.

ReTro Boy
07-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Keep checking the stickies at the top of this page (Austin TX AO Meet Pics). The music video will be on there as soon as Clare finishes it...and I'm sure there will be much warp action. It's probably not the kind of vid you were looking for, but you might want to check it out none-the-less.

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2003, 11:11 AM
yeah thats what i was saying is once you get a video you could do like a compilation or something for people to see. im gunna do so research on digital camcorders anyway for taping paintball and family events anyway so if you dont get one by then ill make one :)

Duke Henry
07-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Well, when I get home tonight I can tape a warp feeding, and try to show off some general stuff.

I will not be able to be thorough like Havoc_Online, but if you are looking for more function (game type stuff) over design (internals, etc) that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, let me know and I can try to shoot some decent footage that you guys can play around with.

RoadDawg
07-07-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm just looking for how they work, feed rate etc.