PDA

View Full Version : 68 Classic Mag

team_heretix_trey
07-07-2003, 01:00 AM
I just got a class 68 Mag Right Feed and I see no spot for a gas thru grip on it. Isnt there supposed to be one? I really own a cocker but I just got this mag to play around with it.

WicKeD_WaYz
07-07-2003, 01:37 AM
Yes there is a small hole that needs to be punched out of the rail. Uhhh Ive never actually done it before though but I have seen it done. Its not hard.

If I were you I would take my gun apart and look at the front of the rail. You should see an outline or something of a hole you can just punch through.

Then of course you will need a vertical adapter...

Or you could just wait until someone smarter than me reads this maybe they can help you out.

team_heretix_trey
07-07-2003, 01:21 PM
I hope someone else reads this :rolleyes:

not calling you stupid but it is nice to have more input. ya know?

SpecialBlend2786
07-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeah, to put a gas-thru on, you need to punch out that little hole on your rail and get a vertical adapter for your mag. The adapter bolts on to your rail, and then you can just use any screw-in fore=grip or gas-thru. You can also find some gas-thru's that bolt on directly to your rail without a vertical adapter. The Fighter X gas-thru is awesome. Its light, looks cool, and is very cheap. it'll save you the money of buying a vertical adapter and then a grip, cause its just a one peice grip with holes for yout hoses, and a gauge if you want one. www.fighterxsports.com is the link i think.
Hope this helpes:)

WicKeD_WaYz
07-08-2003, 02:03 AM
see...

im not as dumb as I look.:)

team_heretix_trey
07-08-2003, 02:44 AM
I never said you were :D