PDA

View Full Version : Agd + Iao = New Hotness!!!!

GT
07-07-2003, 07:24 AM
Just wondering what cool new stuff will be at IAO and if it will be availible to AO?

jb

p.s. I think I know what we all are waiting for.

jdev
07-07-2003, 07:44 AM
oh yea.. its coming to that time of the month....

ULE Trigger time. cant wait to get my hands on one of these.

Kevmaster
07-07-2003, 08:25 AM
AGD's gunna have fun with my X-Mag up at th IAO :)

Cypher
07-07-2003, 08:35 AM
I've seen references to IAO and AO or watever. Someone care to fill me in on when/where these events are? :) Much appreciated.

Kevmaster
07-07-2003, 09:02 AM
IAO = International Am Open. Held every year in early august (this year, late july) just north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is the largest Am Only tourny and it has the largest tradeshow of every tourny. TO find out more: http://www.teameffortevents.com

go into the friendly corner...you'll see a post and there are tons of AO people going

punkcmonkiez
07-07-2003, 09:08 AM
ill be there so whatever they have i will get to see :D :D :D

pito189
07-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Maybe they will have a bunch of colored X-Valves. :eek: I know people have been wanting them.

JEDI
07-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Or maybe they'll have little-to-nothing new as they usually do at the majors. They'll have the same purple classic mag, and the nifty warp with the clear tube thingy that you can mess with. Ooooo...:D ;)

Brak
07-07-2003, 12:26 PM
and if you dont know what "am" is, its amateur. so its the International Amateur Open. i wish i could go, but then again, i suck at paintball.

Muzikman
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Or maybe they'll have little-to-nothing new as they usually do at the majors. They'll have the same purple classic mag, and the nifty warp with the clear tube thingy that you can mess with. Ooooo...:D ;)

The IAO is the one place that AGD has usually always had something new come out. Last year it was the actual sale of Xmags, the year before was the Intelliframe and the proptype of the Xmag. Year before that was...I can't remember, was that the year of the Emag and Warp??? But anyway. This year will be the release of the ULE trigger and ULE bodies (yeah AO has known about them, but not really the paintball public). Hell, maybe even the Y frame will make a showing:). I do agree that some of the displays are getting old...but hell...maybe that's cause I go to too many events. I really do hope they have some Xmags on display along with some fully dressed ULE mags.