PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on VH1

NJPaint
07-07-2003, 10:26 PM
I was scrolling through the channels and all of a sudden I saw guys going at it with Timmys. Turned out to be some sort of "Hot Young Hollywood" or something like that... but anyways, they had guys running around being idiot on some field in CA. And they kept bragging about the "youngest pro-paintball player" and they showed this fat kid with a dragon timmy w/ eggo II.

Okay, I'll go back under my rock, I thought it was ammusing :D.

robertjuric
07-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Ohhh I saw that.

AutomagRT1483
07-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Now that you mention paintball on tv....I saw some on the Discovery Channel last night. It was part of a special Ops training show..and they used the proper protection. I was talking to my boss today, and he said that his friend from the Military (Special Forces guy that he said was to remain nameless) said that they use 7.75 millimeter paintballs(which went along with specially made M-16s for the training) along with the regular .68 calibers. I thought that was so cool. :D

punkcmonkiez
07-08-2003, 02:16 PM
i saw them playin paintball on dilbert a few weeks ago they put on masks after a minute... they all had guns that were modeled after rt pros... except they used the forgrip to pump it(for some reason)

robertjuric
07-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Oh I saw that one on discovery channel too.

But the vh1 one(lol), they took their mask off for a second in the middle of the game to say something to the camera.

punkcmonkiez
07-08-2003, 02:46 PM
anybody see the im with busy episode were they played?

68magOwner
07-08-2003, 08:25 PM
i saw the very end of the vh1 paintball thing, from what i saw they all had proper saftey gear and was representing the sport preety nicely.....but thats just the part i saw, i dont know how it really was

ICOM
07-09-2003, 12:12 AM
ye ai saw im with busy one. I thought it was funny.

jammerj
07-09-2003, 02:46 AM
it was donald faison... best known for his role in the movie clueless as dion's boyfriend.... he's on the sitcom scrubs and vh1 said that he mostly enjoys playing paintball...

they played at hollywood sports, that is of course, in hollywood... it is a paintball field that has old movie props and what not used for bunkers...

the little kid, "bear" is the son of the owner...

i dunno... i thought it was cool:D

Dye Angel Guy
07-10-2003, 09:45 PM
saw it too....

ramennoodles
07-10-2003, 09:56 PM
I did like it for the most part but the whole raising his mask thing for the camera was not cool, also the kid seemed annoying to me, like a spoiled kids, meh, thats just my opinion though. I also saw the kid in an ad on one of my paintball magazines.

Ov3rmind
07-10-2003, 09:57 PM
I saw it too. As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the better representations of paintball on TV.