PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne

XspyX
09-01-2001, 01:20 PM
Anyone ever played this game? I heard it was pretty sweet so instead of paying $40 for it, I am downloading it on Kazaa...

Shhhhhh

Mwahahahaha

Flip540
09-01-2001, 01:23 PM
Never heard of it. whats the point of the game? Ever play the game Black & White?

------------------
Flip Out

Mini Mag (soon to be powderd red)
10" red cp
AGD Blade IntelliFrame
12v Revvy
Clear AGD Warp Feed
VL Fore Grip
Max Attack 68/45

For Sale...
ss remote
stock minimag barrel
4+1 pack

"I may rock, but im not made of stone"

"If its not part of the sulution, Its part of the problem"

~Backdraft~
09-01-2001, 03:49 PM
Hey, X, let me know how it comes out, i might do the same if you think its worth downloading...

XspyX
09-01-2001, 05:07 PM
O dam, this game rules. Its like the matrix...

User
09-01-2001, 07:03 PM
It is probably the best single player game I have ever played. The plot is detailed and very in-depth, and appears in a comic fashion. The appearance is realistic and the particle effects for the guns are neat too. You can use a function called "bullet time" or "bullet dodge" to slow down time in the game like the Matrix (but is limited by the hourglass on the bottom of the screen). Multiplayer would have ruled, but the developers chose to invest more time in the plot and organization which make up for it.

Restola
09-01-2001, 07:15 PM
my friends and i bought a copy for our college house yesterday. it has been played non-stop since.

X-Plosive
09-01-2001, 07:21 PM
max Payne is great but its a very short game. I beat Fugitive mode in about 7 hours. The plot is unbelieveable. I was very impressed by it but I must warn you, there is some sexual innuendo between the guy behind the bar and some *****. Hmm I don't really have any interest in playing the other modes but ohh well. As far as Black and White, that game isn't all that good but there's nothing like being god and slapping a monkey. hehe the monkey gets bruised if you slap him too much.

------------------
Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

Ohh yeah and Tunaman sorry for all the stress and all the things I've broken.

*If corn oil is made of corn, what is baby oil made of?*

XspyX
09-01-2001, 07:55 PM
I love bullet time, its fun to save before going into a huge gun fight and playing around with the Matrix effects and such.

Right now I am stuck in a part where I just got off a hit of acid or something and was tied to a chair. So I started with a baseball bat and I try to run away but somebody always shoots me before I wack em. I found some advil in a locker and took that.

Help?

~Backdraft~
09-01-2001, 08:45 PM
Guess what i'll be downloading tonight?? http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

X-Plosive
09-01-2001, 10:12 PM
XspyX may I reccomend downloading the mod where the beretta is more powerful and your bullet time lasts longer? I haven't used the mod but I heard it makes the game a little harder as well. Anyway as far as where you are, get the painkillers, wait about 30 secs until you see 2 guys pass by the hallway. SPot them by looking at an angle throught the crack of the doorway(thats what 3rd person is for http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif) Gte behind both of them and knock them out. Take their guns and get back in the room, then just wait for the rest. It will take about 10 tries but hey it works. You may encounter an ammunition propblem so when killing enemies pick up their weapons immediately after.

homer3dfx
09-08-2001, 12:00 AM
Worst game ever

-§on-
09-08-2001, 07:09 PM
Dude I love this game I've been playing it non-stop. Its Too Damn fun!

~Backdraft~
09-09-2001, 08:16 AM
Homer...explain why you feel this is the worst game ever?