PDA

View Full Version : The Osbornes and paintball next week!

Animal Mother
07-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Looks like next week on The Osbornes Jack is going to use that blue IR3 he has.

They are pissed at their neighbors again so Jack is going to light them up... in the preview the cops pay them a visit. At least he wears goggles as he shoots other people that aren't playing... lol

Really bad image for the sport.. but they show the police at their house so hopefully it will send the message that it is illegal to just light people up that piss you off.

Heres a pic I snapped on my TV with my TiVo paused.. one of theses days I'm gonna get off my *** and hook my TiVo up to my PC, lol

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/jack.jpg

Benfica4ever
07-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Damn, you beat me to it. well looks like im going to watch it.

Skoad
07-08-2003, 10:09 PM
I guess we posted at about the same time, anyway i closed my thread and will paste it here:

Who didn't see this coming?

Apparently the Osbournes neighbors have a tennis court and are playing on it making noise all day and night. So Jack takes his angel and shoots them while their playing tennis. At least he's wearing a mask eh?

Anyway....it seems they called the cops and it looks like he gets in trouble.

It's on next week's episode so be on the look out.

MarineRDNC
07-08-2003, 10:18 PM
AHAAAAAA I LOVE IT! I can't wait to watch it!

Animal Mother
07-08-2003, 11:17 PM
hehehe, me too, this will be good.

Corbet
07-09-2003, 12:39 AM
I dont care if it gives paintball a bad image.... its gonna be funny as hell.

WickeDKlowN
07-09-2003, 12:49 AM
an ir3 is an angel :rolleyes: ;)

DJBacon06
07-09-2003, 12:59 AM
anybody know what time, and what day this is on??

Peach
07-09-2003, 02:48 AM
That show is retarded... I swear to god, I'd cap those suckers so fast. I may have to watch it though... Just to watch the stoned kid try to aim... He will pobably fall off the fence on his *** or something. He will then lick his wounds and go smoke some week.

Brak
07-09-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Peach
That show is retarded... I swear to god, I'd cap those suckers so fast. I may have to watch it though... Just to watch the stoned kid try to aim... He will pobably fall off the fence on his *** or something. He will then lick his wounds and go smoke some week.

yeah dude i smoke week ALL the time... good stuff

ZSigErik
07-09-2003, 09:20 AM
whats Nate Dawg say!?

Smoke WEEK every-day!

Peach
07-09-2003, 10:43 AM
I think you know what I meant. Don't try and insult my typing when you don't even bother to use capitals..

JT2002
07-09-2003, 11:22 AM
when is this all going to happen? i want to see him start shooting and either chop or get a gun malfunction :D

behemoth
07-09-2003, 02:29 PM
i was at my aunts house today and i saw those previews.

'Nother bad rap for Paintball

SIGSays
07-09-2003, 02:51 PM
uhhh when it ON?

Animal Mother
07-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Tuesday, next Tuesday. Check your local listings for time, I have Direct TV and it catches programing in all time zones.. but I'm sure it's 8pm prime time. It comes on at about 7pm for me.

magman007
07-09-2003, 03:20 PM
who has mtc's customer care nnumber? or viewer response number? imc alling and asking them not to air the show, or if they decide to air it, im caling afterwards to complain, can any one get the number?

Animal Mother
07-09-2003, 03:23 PM
The Osbournes has been the HIGHEST rating cable TV show for like.. 2 years now. Yeah.. NO OTHER show on cable TV is more watched than The Osbournes..

Not even god could stop them from airing this show, lol

JT2002
07-09-2003, 03:49 PM
well, there is one thing that can stop the airing of the osbournes.....

Judgement Day

:rolleyes: :D :D

Vash02
07-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Animal Mother
The Osbournes has been the HIGHEST rating cable TV show for like.. 2 years now. Yeah.. NO OTHER show on cable TV is more watched than The Osbournes..

Not even god could stop them from airing this show, lol

He's right, the Osbournes are what its all about these days. I used to care that something like this has hurt the sport but i dont care anymore. We hear about stuff like this being on tv all the time and paintball is still around so whats one more show?

magman007
07-09-2003, 04:57 PM
you know, if it is what its all about these days, that means that young, impressionable people will be watching, who might get the idea to try it. Now, would 4million phone calls to MTV make them think twice? i think it would... you know we can atleast try

Paintchucker
07-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Actually, in an odd way, even if Jack is a Dork, and not portraying paintball in the best light, it does give the sport more exposure. How many kids (adults??) will see the show, and then not want to shoot a neighbor, but try out that cool gun... Like it or not, Jack Osbourne is a spokesperson for paintball. Most people don't have a clue who Tom is, or who Bob Long is, but they know Jack Osbourne has a paintball gun... LOL

Besides they have been portraying paintball poorly on tv for more than a decade. I remember when this first came out, long before the internet even, and everyone said it was going to ruin paintball forever...

http://lalaw.theshagster.com/index.cgi?func=story&shownum=92

Season 5: LA Law Episode Guide
Splatoon

Original Air Date: 1991-01-03
written by John Hill & Barry M. Schkolnick

directed by Elodie Keene

Victor is finally named a partner, and begins a romance with Grace. Abby appears on the "Donahue" tv program to talk about her experiences with a handgun. Stuart freaks out during a rigorous paintgun competition with Douglas and Jonathan. Tommy represents the wife of a brain-damaged former boxer. Ann and Stuart reconcile.

I remember people coming out to the field that Jan. and Feb. and the only reason was that they had seen it on LA Law and thought it looked like something cool to try...

Animal Mother
07-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
Most people don't have a clue who Tom is, or who Bob Long is

Who is Bob Long? lol

Way back when he made custom cockers that were the cats meow I didn't have an idea who he was. He has his team Ironmen, but is he any good? WHY does he have his name on his guns? I don't have a "Tom Kaye Maganator".

I've never met him or read anything great about him..

Just he's the capt. of Ironmen and colors guns and calls them his own. Tom should annodize his signature on every X-Mag.. now that's classy, lol. The "TK-Mag"

I use to have a sticker on my tank like 6 years ago that said "Who the F is Andy Greenwell?"

He was some tournament player that had a fuzzy curly afro (he was white) and he made his own gun.. no one knew who he was. It looked like a Star Trek phaser and had as much use as one. I remember some kid at my local shop won one of his guns and it broke the first time he gassed it up.. he Met Andy greenwell at a tournament and Andy gave him a whole new gun.. the kid sold it, lol

Animal Mother
07-09-2003, 09:22 PM
I found Andy Greenwells gun! Called "Blade", lol

All I could find was a pdf with the patent

http://airsoldier.com/~haveblue/tech/patents/US005462042.pdf

Crazy
07-10-2003, 05:02 PM
yeah, the show comes on after the "jack returns from rehab" episode :rolleyes:

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 09:34 PM
watch it, tonight!

For me it's on at 7pm since my Direct TV is pointed to another time zone. my TiVo is set to record it.

As they say... check your local listings :)

Skoad
07-15-2003, 09:53 PM
he had a classic RT on his desk :)

so far he hasn't shot anyone, he just painted the neighbors tennis court and shot some stuffed animals.

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 09:54 PM
Yeah I just saw it!!! Classic RT!!! whoooo!

I'll get pictures later, hehe

JT2002
07-15-2003, 09:55 PM
yeah thats all he did. except it seemed like he did it with a new ir3. i wonder if he will take it to the next step lol

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Well he didn't single handily destroy the name of paintball, lol

he painted their annoying Tennis court and setup a bunch of stuffed bunnies and shot them hehe

I need to make friends with Jack, maybe we can setup an Airball field in his backyard, invite some friends and play with unported short barrels at 3am.. have a really loud buzzer and encourage loud trash talking.. Oh that would rule :D

thecavemankevin
07-15-2003, 10:08 PM
i just watched it, did yall see him trying to walk the trigger on that angel....looked like an old criple in a wheel chair rather than someone walking :)

no big deal....at least he had a mask on

JT2002
07-15-2003, 10:11 PM
someone should email jack. that would be a great way to get back at em lol. the backyard didnt look big for a field, so in the middle of the night at like 2 am and get 20+ guys with pb guns, give em each a case of paint and shoot it all off at the same time. Repeat at 3 am for best results . :D

_Spork_1
07-15-2003, 10:11 PM
how is this going to affect paintball.

IT WONT

do you relize how many shows have had things supposley" hurting our sports image" and nothing has happened?!!?

good god, why care what other people think of what you do as long as you can still do it legally.

I don't care what a t.v show does as long as my field stays open and i can still play.

edit- didn't know the show already aired, i was a little late posting that

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Pics!!!

Jack's Classic RT (Yeahhhh!!!!)

Tom.. you're an Mtv star now, hehehe

Wish I had better pics.. but again pictures from my TV of my TiVo paused.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-15-2003, 10:20 PM
paintball never has had a shiney new image on the public, and i hate to say it but, it probably wont for a LONG time :(

GhillieGuy
07-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Ya i saw that he is gunna shot there cat or somthin..:D hahahhahahahahahha

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Jack's Warped Sportz IR3

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Jack trying to walk the trigger.. lol

Animal Mother
07-15-2003, 10:24 PM
And..... the only victim from all this.. :D

satin (not satan)
07-15-2003, 10:25 PM
jack and ozzy where on the cover of some pb magzine way back when

Animal Mother
07-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by GhillieGuy
Ya i saw that he is gunna shot there cat or somthin..:D hahahhahahahahahha

lol no.. their cat is missing and they suspect the neighbors. In the preview there is a friggen fox roaming their tennis court at night.

Skoad
07-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Animal Mother

lol no.. their cat is missing and they suspect the neighbors. In the preview there is a friggen fox roaming their tennis court at night.

its a coyote ;)