PDA

View Full Version : Emag body trade in.

MiniMag84
07-09-2003, 04:23 PM
My friend bought an Emag a while ago and did an even trade with his powerfeed body for a no rise body. Of course his body was in perfect condition and never fired. Do they still do this?

Tunaman
07-09-2003, 04:33 PM
Your friend did this even trade with who? Cause you cant get it like that from AGD...:confused:

Paintchucker
07-09-2003, 05:15 PM
You might try in the misc. for sale theads.

Your buddy got a heck of a deal. Most people have to add $$ to their powerfeed in trade for a no-rise...

MiniMag84
07-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
Your friend did this even trade with who? Cause you cant get it like that from AGD...:confused:

Well, I think he said AGD. But he might have meant Pbgear.com

I'll ask him later.

AllAmericanMag
07-09-2003, 06:23 PM
It would have been a straight trade with AGD but I HAD fired the gun already, so I had to pay them half the cost of the No-Rise and give them the PF body. It was AGD and I'm not sure if they still do it, it was very nice of them though.

Mossman
07-09-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by AllAmericanMag
It would have been a straight trade with AGD but I HAD fired the gun already, so I had to pay them half the cost of the No-Rise and give them the PF body. It was AGD and I'm not sure if they still do it, it was very nice of them though.

[annoying furniture salesman guy voice] I DOUBT IT [annoying furniture salesman guy voice]

MiniMag84
07-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Are you calling him a liar? That's ridiculous. I saw the thing with my own eyes. :rolleyes:

Mossman
07-09-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't have one. I'm just saying that I believe that he either lied to you or you misunderstood him. maybe he sold the body for 75 to offset the cost of the No rise? Maybe he's buddies with someone at AGD? But if you just called AGD and asked to trade in your body for a newer, better, and more expensive one, they'd tell you to buy it just like everyone else, even though they are very nice people :)

CFD323
07-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Don't underestimate AGD's customer service ! I had a no-rise that hadn't been used and I traded it in for a ULE body. AGD rules !