PDA

View Full Version : Question about AGD

ZCute
07-09-2003, 11:26 PM
if i buy somthing from a store like paintballgear.com and it breaks (speaking of AGD product) will they still fix it or do i have to purchase it from them?

AGD
07-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Answer from AGD,

We here at the factory warrantee our products. If you buy it from a local dealer they will often but not always work on it for you. Thats why you pay a little more close to home. Internet sellers tend to tell you to send it to us.

We DO NOT refund your money if your unhappy with the product. You have to return it to the place you bought it.

AGD

ZCute
07-10-2003, 12:11 AM
im not talking about refund.....im talking about if sometime in the future i mess my mag up cause im an idiot can you fix it for me?

e mag
07-10-2003, 12:15 AM
yep they can. the classic valves have stars on them that are good for free repairs, and the new xvalves are good for one free repair i think. just be careful cause i think certain non AGD made aftermarket parts will void your warrantee.

Meph
07-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Lucky me. PTI certified so I know how to fix my own mags and save AGD the hassle.

Though for some reason if I can't seem to fix it and have to send it in... it must be one hell of a doozy! I'll have to take pictures of that thing.

spore 283
07-12-2003, 08:58 PM
AGD IS LOYAL TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. AT ANY TIME YOU SEE A MEMBER OF AN AGD TEAM AND YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS JUST ASK AND IF WE CAN FIX OR HELP YOU FIX IT WE WILL. BUT AGD WILL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS. BECAUSE QUALITY ALWAYS SHOOTS STRAIGHT.

AGD LION-KID,
CHESTER

ZyperioN
07-12-2003, 10:34 PM
i love when some unsuspecting kid asks a simple question and gets a response directly from the president of the company, god AO kicks!