PDA

View Full Version : Canadians we need your help, stolen marker!

hostage
07-09-2003, 11:51 PM
A friend's marker was stolen by Admin Palmer aka PathFinder aka AGDRules. he lives in Belleville, Ontario Canada. I need help contacting the authorities. He has ripped many people off and this is the last straw for him!

additional info
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=898470#post898470

-Doron

slushee
07-10-2003, 12:06 AM
I used to go to college in Belleville, Ontario.

I moved away about 1/2 a year ago ... if there's anything you need, just let me know .. i'll post the phone number to the Belleville PD in a few. I live about 4 hours drive away now..

SIGSays
07-10-2003, 10:22 AM
threads were up about him all around and you sent the gun? bah.... good luck tho

slushee
07-10-2003, 11:43 AM
belleville pd (ontario canada)
(613) 966-0882

irbodden
07-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SIGSays
threads were up about him all around and you sent the gun? bah.... good luck tho

He made a new user name and most likely faked name and address..

Mossman
07-10-2003, 01:53 PM
The palmer family is the most delinquent bunch of rippers I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If there's anything more pathetic than Matt and his brother stealing things from people it's the "Parenting" that his mom and dad did. I bet they live in a crackhouse and his parents lounge around high all the time. That's just my guess ;)

Anyhow, Doron, if your buddy sent to Old Cheese Factory road (LOL), that's a good sign. They've lived there for at least a year and a half (around when I first sent something to AGDrules, so it's a pretty steady residence and hopefully the cops resolve this. Get the mounty's on his butt.

AL3X OAKL3Y
07-10-2003, 03:37 PM
my brothers friend is a cop in belleville..
pm me all the info on them and what they stole and i might be able to re-lay that to him nad maybe he could make a trip out to their crack-house.

QUINCYMASSGUY
07-10-2003, 05:01 PM
OK guys, I have seen so many threads about Adam and Matt Palmer to the point that it would really make sense to compile that information and alert the appropriate authorities, aka their police department in Canada, file complaints with the services they use to ship, and whatever US government organization that is involved including the Post Office. Save threads from here, emails, shipping receipts and numbers, and anything else you can use as evidence. This should be done with any repeat offender, no matter how good they are they leave a trail somehow, even if it's to a friend they're using as a third party. I have seen various information throughout AO including their names, address (I think) and more.

Instead of taking the idiotic approach so many have suggested and beating them up which would result in a criminal record for yourself as well, anyone who has a legitimate case of fraud against these brothers contact these authorities and refer to AO and refer to the other cases. Then send notice to the Palmers that the authorities have been notified and also send it to AL3X OAK3LY so he can relay it to his cop friend. Fifteen reported counts of fraud, attempt to defraud, theft, and whatever other charges could be assessed would be better than any beating you could give and it would be 100% legit. The cops would have to investigate if it's countless charges, and considering you have their names and the moderators should be able to track them through their IP Addresses, you all have cases that could result in getting your gear back. I really hope you succeed, I totally understand the feeling of wanting to kick the snot out of them, but it's only going to get you in deeper trouble in doing so. Best of luck.

hermbros
07-10-2003, 06:13 PM
ive traded with him and it went down fairly smoothly..
However, after reading this thread it seems I should have a word with one of them. Ill see what I can do.