PDA

View Full Version : shootpaint.com reliable?

MacDave
07-10-2003, 04:54 AM
they have awesome prices but i dont know if they are reliable or not, anybody ordered from them?

askman
07-10-2003, 10:16 AM
I got some stuff from them. they were fine, but bit slow. I believe that they don't keep a lot in stock, but they are honest hombres.... I had to backorder an item, and took about 4 weeks.

Jack & Coke
07-10-2003, 10:28 AM
- Best prices!
- Slowest delivery and service!
- Honest guys

I got my CP PRO barrel kit from them (black backs, black fronts) :)http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Hoplon
07-10-2003, 02:04 PM
If you head over to pbnation.com you can ask the owner personally. He hangs out in the bushmaster forum. From what i've gathered he is in the process of making a new field and his own bushmaster mod so i can amagine that orders from his shop could be delayed. He seems like a real nice guy though.

DA_DMX
07-10-2003, 03:16 PM
travis is a good guy. i have heard great things. i just got a b2k3(still keeping my mag as the backup) so i have been on that forum. he has a like lvl 10 for a bushmaster, but he has yet to put his toungue in the breech yet.

MacDave
07-10-2003, 05:15 PM
the mod is called the SP mod, it looks pretty cool, he pinched a ball in the breech 15 times for it to chop. thanks for the info, the CP prices are awesome.

Skoad
07-10-2003, 09:17 PM
i think thats the place my friend ordered stuff from (Abermose). MAKE SURE stuff is in stock before you order it...i'm not sure if thats the place or not but i remember one store cancelling his order and not telling him.

Abermose
07-12-2003, 07:43 PM
The place that canceled my order without telling me was www.paintballgateway.com

I also dont believe www.shootpaint.com keep much stock. I ordered a sidewinder reg and some other stuff on 6/18 and I have yet to recieve my order. Travis (the guy that runs shootpaint) says they are backordered and AKA is actually waiting on parts to make them... :confused: Travis is a nice guy though and everytime I have emailed him I have recieved a response the same day. He has been really busy because he works elsewhere, runs a shop, the site, and the SP mod that everyone wants.