PDA

View Full Version : Blowback

wobbles82
07-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Yes, thats right another blowback question. Has anybody fine tuned their mag so there is no blowback or what? I was ust wondering if anybody has been able to match the blowback of a cocker, which is like little to none and we all know this a major thing in accuracy. My RTPX seems to give very little, but I was wondering if its possible to get nearly none? Dunno, I probably sound stupid but lmk!

FalconGuy016
07-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Blowback?
Are you talking about recoil? My mag has nearly no recoil at all

wobbles82
07-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Lol ok in this case, recoil. Anybody?

Meph
07-10-2003, 10:35 PM
I'll have to shoot again to double check, but I don't recall having much to any recoil in my mag.

askman
07-11-2003, 12:08 AM
to reduce the apparent recoil, there are several things you can do. The recoil is caused by bolt moving and paintball moving. experimenting with differing bolt spring may yield some result. Getting more comfortable grip frame/grip will also reduce felt recoil. making the gun heavier with change the dynamics.

Overall, I have very little felt recoil from mag. No worse than cockers. I do use the tank as a stock, so that helps a lot in keeping it steady...

Brett23
07-11-2003, 04:27 AM
Hmmmm just had a conversation about blow back with my local store owner. Seems there is a bit of blow back to a mag. (yes air blow back. Not a whole lot but enough). We were trying to come up with a way to seal off the front and back of the bolt so that the only air escaping would be straight through the front of the bolt. That would make the already solid mag blow forward design perfect. At least in his opinion. I dont know not much of an air smith. Just trying to learn.