PDA

View Full Version : Question about bouncing trigger in RT...

WilliamEric
07-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Ok, my apologies if this sounds stupid ( i have never shot a gun with reactive trigger, still have no tank for my x-mag). I know most feilds do not allow you to fire full auto by bouncing the trigger, but is there anyway to kind of hide it by not allowing it to bounce past 13 bps? Like, is there anyway to let the trigger bounce effect happen but not rip at extreme rates of fire. Again, I am sorry if this sounds really dumb but I'm curious...

Thanks in advance!

NJPaint
07-10-2003, 09:08 PM
It doesn't matter what you do. It matters how the ref shoots the gun. The Tippmann RT is impossible to hide, the RT-Pro/RT valve is tourny legal...

afrankart
07-10-2003, 09:09 PM
I don't think so. Maybe just get a slow hopper. That will limity your ROF with the eye and LV X. PM me the next time you play, I live in Tiffin.

ramennoodles
07-10-2003, 10:08 PM
i have no clue what this thread is talking about but i was very surprised to see my sig in your sig, i'm glad you like ramen noodles too.

wobbles82
07-10-2003, 10:26 PM
ramennoodles....whoever doesnt like ramen noodles can get off AO. When theres a nuclear holocaust, i ask, what will they be eating? Heh.:D Anyway, any good ref will be able to pick you off the field if your going into runaway, its like sore thumb on a field believe me. Heck ive seen refs pull Angels for turbo mode, and I said oh god he good..he good.

cheetah256
07-10-2003, 10:41 PM
i think you're comfusing the RT valve with the tippmann R-T. your mag won't bounce anywhere near as easily. if you lower your imput pressure, its hard to do even when you're trying. the "reactive trigger" is just the trigger popping back into position after you shoot, not simulated f/a like the tippmann mod...

WilliamEric
07-10-2003, 11:13 PM
haha, yes i stole your ramen noodles thing!