PDA

View Full Version : whats up w/ xmag?

robertjuric
07-10-2003, 08:55 PM
sorry if this is a stupid question but

Ive heard they are hard to get, are they not making them, or are they just on custom order?

How much do they cost?

NJPaint
07-10-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by robertjuric
sorry if this is a stupid question but

Ive heard they are hard to get, are they not making them, or are they just on custom order?

How much do they cost?

They are on back order, about 7 months, call AGD if you want to get on the waiting list.

You can also buy one once one of the retail stores gets them in stock (doubt it now)

$1200-$1400

AcemanPB
07-10-2003, 09:09 PM
You could use the search feature to find most of your anwsers but I'll give you the info anyways.

As of right now the X-mags being produced are for a very long waiting list. So if you wanted a NEW X-mag it would take several months to get one because you would have to wait in line.

However, if you cruise the AO classifieds and E-bay you will occasionly see an X-mag for sale. Also both paintballgear.net and 888paintball have both had X-mags in stock at one time.

X-mags cost around 1300 dollars

robertjuric
07-10-2003, 09:16 PM
woah, maybe for a graduation present for myself. if i get into a good college. but i still got two years who knows maybe ill get lucky.

FalconGuy016
07-10-2003, 10:20 PM
There are 200 or so left in the list I think

Smokee_2_7
07-11-2003, 08:26 AM
robert- - - I see you're from north alabama. What part? Did/ do you ever head over to north alabama paintball?

Just trying to see if I know you from when I was up there.
Yeah, x-mags take a while, and a lot of cash. I'll have mine in this current batch- - should be to me in about 4 weeks. Next time im back home for the weekend (florence) you're welcom to meet up with me at the field and test it out.

Carl