PDA

View Full Version : I'm Buying an E-Mag!

l33tpaintballer
07-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Wahoo! I'm buying an E-Mag to replace my cocker. Sounds great huh? So I'm looking for places with info on e-mags. What are their short falls and their benefits? Will it work well for me? Do I need warp feed if I have a rikochet AKA?

Does an e-mag have an xvalve? All I know is that it has level 10. Thanks, any information will be helpfull. Is the electronic trigger nice? Thanks

ZyperioN
07-11-2003, 09:37 PM
ok ill start from the beginning

for info just search here

short falls........um none really, ur probably gonna get accused of using full-auto by the n00bs though because the trigger is just oh so nice

benefits are insane ROF, being able to switch into manual if ur electronics go down, small profile, and low maintenence

Will it work for you? thats for u to find out but i doubt that u will be at all dissappointed

Do you need a warp-feed? Nope, personal preference really

Do I need warp feed if I have a rikochet AKA? The AK should do fine, although u might end up wanting to buy an EvoII or a Halo B

Does an e-mag have an xvalve? If it is brand new then yes it should

And yes the trigger is unlike anything you have ever felt before.

Have fun with ur new toy!!:)

l33tpaintballer
07-11-2003, 10:16 PM
Its like two years old but was recently rebuilt in 2003. Place your bets on the x valve!

ZyperioN
07-12-2003, 09:37 PM
my bet, no x-valve, infact i know it wont have one, the x-valve wasnt even an idea 2 years ago as far as we know

ZyperioN
07-12-2003, 09:37 PM
and even if it was rebuilt, that doesnt include a whole new valve, just cleaning and replacement of certain seals