View Full Version : team colors

FreakBaller12
07-11-2003, 08:31 PM
how is team colors paint in a stock emag barrel
i am gonan buy 4 cases for free shippign soon and i want to
see how this paint is

Miscue
07-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Eh... it's inexpensive. I've had mixed results.

FreakBaller12
07-11-2003, 08:41 PM
it's 4 cases for 138+free shipping

worth it?????

elpimpo
07-11-2003, 08:48 PM
i pay a little less than that but for the money its usually worth it. the last 2 times i shot it it was awesome but then ive seen it were it was dimpled and very very bad shape but id go for it

NJPaint
07-11-2003, 09:31 PM
Personally, I'd stick with the premiums, but thats me.

Mighty Mike
07-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
how is team colors paint in a stock emag barrel
i am gonan buy 4 cases for free shippign soon and i want to
see how this paint is
DO NOT BUY IT. I bought 4 cases of that junk and it was the worst decision of my paintball life. First of all this paint is smaller than the average paintball. I had to go out and buy a freak set because the paintball would roll out of my boomstick and any other barrel i owned. Also the shape of the paint is very inconsistent. I swear I could grab a handfull of this stuff and half of the paint would be shaped like tiny footballs. You'd be better off with BigBall or Premiums at 45 a case.

BajaBoy
07-11-2003, 10:47 PM
seth thats not all that great of a deal. I got team colos for... well much lower i cant say the price on here.

as for if its good paint? i think its crap, or at leased i have had all bad stuff (no matter where i buy it or what it costs)

Wickster
07-11-2003, 10:59 PM
I am not bashing team colors, but I have armson barrels for a couple of my markers and I haven't had much luck with team colors. I get more barrel breaks and chops with it (although I haven't tried it again since I got level 10). I will use almost any other paint before team colors for my markers. I actually have luck with cheap white box paint (competitive edge?) or severe.

ratmonkey
07-12-2003, 03:28 AM
if you're getting it fresh it works pretty decently. breaks good enough, i try for goggles most of the time just to be sure though. i haven't had any probs with it for shape consistency, when fresh. any paint thats sat around for a few weeks is gonna get dimpled and oblong. shoots fine for my cheap butt.

FreakBaller12
07-12-2003, 08:59 AM
well i am lookin for some good paint to buy in bulk as of right now

my choices are for 4 cases and all free shipping

diablo blitz??? $128
team colors $138
primer paint $128
zap spank $128
32 degrees competition $136
all on firstcallpaintball
i am looking for bulk that will last or should i save up and just buy 4 cases of something like blaze or bigballs?