PDA

View Full Version : IAO Approaching. ULE Trig?

Xyxyll
07-11-2003, 11:51 PM
Wow, just realized how close IAO is and that AGD originally planned on releasing the ULE Trigger at IAO this year. I may have missed an announcement, but is it still planned to be released next week? Do we also have an update on the pricing? Just need to find out how much stuff I need to sell to pay for the trigger. :D

Thanks!

Mossman
07-11-2003, 11:55 PM
Jon emailed me today and told me that he wasn't sure or couldnt tell me about the status of the UL trigger. Marcia the nice office lady told me that she knew they'd have em there, but she wasn't sure if it was just to try or if they'd be selling them. We'll know soon enough I guess!

AGD
07-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Our machine shop is making the last part on monday. IF the parts are good and they can produce them with no problems we are going to try and have them at the tech conference. This IS A VERY IFFY SITUATION and in no way promises that they will be available. At least there is no ano involved...

AGD

Mossman
07-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Tom I know we are talking a lot of IFs here, but IF the machine shop gets the parts done in time, and they work, and you're selling them, Would an Xvalve purchased at IAO come with the Ultra Light trigger?

Oh, and all of this doesn't matter IF you dont return to this thread again :)

Sleep well Tom
-Sam