PDA

View Full Version : RT-pro

AGD Paint Baller
07-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Is the rt-pro worth the money? what is your point of view on the rt-pro?

11_Mile_TMaster
07-12-2003, 11:04 PM
I've been shooting an RT Pro for a little while; Here's my setup and thoughts:

RT Pro (X-Valve Stock)
ULE Mainbody
68/4500 Tank
Smart Parts Freak Barrel.

Mind you, I'm moving up from an E-Spyder (AMG) with the same tank and a 32 Degrees Barrel
It's a very nice, very solid gun. I get just about 1000 shots off my tank. It's suprisingly consistent, although mine seems to have a small margin on the crono i.e. less than a quarter turn between not firing because pressure is too low and shooting hot.(been told by people that I have to mess with the mainsprings, Will do it when I get a chance.) Mind you, once dialed in, it is dead consistent, I can get 280-285 zoned in no problem.

Tight groupings on the range. It feels a bit heavy with the Stainless steel body and Barrel, heck, it still feels a tiny bit heavy with the ULE body, (E-spyder, remember?) although I never notice that when I'm actually out on the field. The intelliframe is absolutely beautiful to hold compared to even my old Aggressor's grip (I am no fan of the grip on E-spyders. It's not bad, but it's not comfortable like the I-Frame.)

Trigger feels nice, Easy to get a good string of paint out. Personally, I kind of found myself having to 'get used' to pulling the trigger right to get the reactivity out of it. After a 3 hour scenario game, however, I found myself able to get 5-shot 'bounces.'

All in all, an excellent gun that I would reccomend.