PDA

View Full Version : E-mag...hmmmmm

Kid_A
07-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Hi!

I'm relatively new to the forum so I thought I'd start out by introducing myself. My name's Jose and I'm going to be starting my second year in a university as a CS major. The fild I frequent the most during the regula school year is Venture Games Paintball in Clayton, CA, but during the summer I'm the only mag user at Urban Quest in So Cal. My first paintball gun was a spyder. I have been shooting an RT classic for over three years now and I've been very happy with it, especially since I installed the lvl 10. Besides that and a freak barrel system, I have kept my RT completely stock, including trigger frame and trigger. Now that I have enough money to upgrade to something even more expensive, I'm torn between buying an E-mag or going for something like an e-blade cocker, timmy, angel or simply buying an intelliframe. As of right now, I'm leaning towards an E-mag since the price is really attractive, but I would want an all ULE E-mag and the 3.0 software for the board. Will all E-mag's eventually ship with ULE bodies, rails, trigger grames and 3.0 software? If so, will this be any time soon? I'm also curious as to the kind of difference an intelliframe would make for my RT classic.

Thanks in advance for your response,
Jose

e mag
07-12-2003, 09:03 PM
if you like how your rt shoots then you will probably like the e-mag. they arent shipping direct from AGD with all the ULE parts, and will not be untill the old bodies are all gone which could be awhile. there are some dealers here on the forums that can build an all ULE e-mag for you though. try posting what you are looking for in the dealers forum, or pm someone like tunaman.

FreakBaller12
07-12-2003, 09:10 PM
emags coem stock with ule tirgger frames now

ICOM
07-12-2003, 09:46 PM
emags ummmm, i love em :)

Steelrat
07-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. I was just at Venture today, as a matter of fact. I had an Emag, but recently sold it to get a Viking. Not that the Emag is a bad gun, it just didn't work out for me. The Viking is definately working better for me. But I could and would recommend the Emag to anyone.

Kid_A
07-12-2003, 11:05 PM
Hey, glad to here there's someone else here from Venture Games. I really love that place, and Mike is a great guy. What did you used to shoot before the E-mag? What didn't you like about it? Hope to see you at Venture some time, though I won't be back in Northern Cal until late september.

Miscue
07-12-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey, welcome to AO! I was a CS major too...

EMags and RTPs will eventually ship with what you described.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
07-13-2003, 03:14 AM
I'm shooting a automag with a x-valve right now, no complaints with it. I am upgrading to a x-mag due to me falling in love with the milling and the nice trigger on it. I shot my friends e-mag and like it alot; I'm just getting the X-mag because I really like the milling.

Kid_A
07-13-2003, 03:58 AM
Yeah, I love the milling too. But their rarity and their $1365 tag subtlely shove me towards the e-mag.

Hey Miscue!

How's a CS degree working out for you in these times? I'm really hoping the economy will be back in full fledge once I finish grad school

Steelrat
07-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, I just couldn't find a good way to work the trigger. Out of the box, I was ripping with the Viking, and thats before my WAS switch and eyes.

But for those who can use the Emag trigger effectively, the Emag has a lot to offer,including level 10, manual mode, hybrid mode, dependability,and AGDs solid engineering.

See you at Venture.