PDA

View Full Version : my decision!!!help

mini_marc_mag
07-12-2003, 11:43 PM
what should i do?? ether i upgrade my minimag with: ule body, warp feed, evo 2 loader, hyperframe, dye ultralight barrel, X-valve, dye comfort gripand much more. or i sell my stock mag(only have the hyperframe now) and buy asecond hand E-mag with center feed high rise body with stock barrel and evo 2 loader???I am a seious player.What should i do?

I just love ugraded minimag because there so nice and compact.

My big question is. will my sup-up mini be as fast or almost as fast as a e-mag?

mini_marc_mag
07-13-2003, 08:58 AM
anyone???

The Ralpst
07-13-2003, 01:42 PM
See if you can try one out first. There is a lot of difference between electronic trigger pull and pneumatic, some people hate electronic trigger pull (I do). I would say if you got the X-valve the difference other than the trigger would be negligable really. If you play front, stick with your current as some have told me the battery pack area gets in the way sometimes.

yurchikcs
07-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Agreed.

Do you like electros? If you do, get the EMag. Done.

Do you hate electros (like me)? Then keep and build the Automag. By the time you finish building it, you will have enough extra parts to build one or two more complete mags. That's why I have two now.

Fuji
07-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Granted that one of the best things about an emag is that it has an electronic as well as a mechanical mode. Let's not forget about how wonderful hybrid mode is. :D

What kind of paintball do you play? Rec or Tourney? Speedball, woods, large field, etc? Is high ROF important?

yurchikcs
07-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Yeah, but there is little point in buying an EMag if you are not going to use the "E";)

SG Avenger
07-14-2003, 06:48 AM
I upgraded my stock Minimag to a shiny gloss black ULE mag of DooM. I've very very happy with it.

I was at the chrono range the other day, laying waste to a poor maniquin, when a guy with an X-mag shows up next to me. I ask ever so humbly if I could try it out, before I even got a firm grip on it, *blam* I had no idea e-triggers could be so sensitive... It was a totaly different experience for me, I dont know if I was ready to make a swith to an E/X-Mag.

I tell you what though, My Black/Chrome w/clear grips + clear foregrip turned more heads and got more "wow's" than anyone else that day. [grin] well except the glorious blue X-Mag.

As someone mentioned though, I now have all the parts to make an entirely new Minimag. So you could trick out your mag, and then sell the old parts together, save a few bucks and have 2 sweet machines.