PDA

View Full Version : questions!!! your answers needed!!!

mag hugger
07-13-2003, 01:11 AM
ok hold on to ur seats cause i gotta alot of questions. i got alot because im tryin to decide what to do, do i just go e-mag even though the price is alot, stay with my minimag (already has lvl 10 and intelliframe) and get x-valve witch i would get on e-mag anyways,oor i could get the x-valve and ule triger and just loose the rt. so here are my questuons 1.if i got e-mag what does the gun max at or how fast can u gett it goin (and is there a difference with X-valve)? and also if i got warp feed and a revy would this still be lighter then havin a halo?
2.If i just had x-valve and intelliframe with air at 850psi output how good would the rt be and basically how fast could i shoot the gun ( i know its hard for u to answer that cause u dont know how fast i shoot but how fast can sombody fairly good shoot it, in general) 3.if i got the new ule trgger how much faster is it from the regular intelliframe and do u think it is worth the lose of the rt?
4. how fast can a warp feed feed?

PS; sorry for all these questions im sure some of them are asked alot i just need to now where im goin from here:)

mag hugger
07-13-2003, 08:38 PM
if nobody is goin to answer my questions then answer just this one please!!!!! how fast can a e-mag shot or what does it max at???? thx

Russ
07-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Don't feel slighted, but this is just 1 of about 10,000 "what gun should I buy" questions...plus you posted it in the TECH forum (where Q's like, "my gun is broke, how do I fix it")

My E-Mag can shoot hella-fast in Hybrid mode (far faster than I can shoot), and can be set to 16bps in electro mode. I have all the ROF I could ever need.

Count your money, figure out what YOU like, & go for it! :)

68magOwner
07-13-2003, 10:39 PM
yes, there currently at 16bps, but the new 3.0 software is at....20bps..i belive, someone correct me if im wrong