PDA

View Full Version : ppl give bad names to paintball....

mini_marc_mag
07-13-2003, 05:18 PM
ok i was playing at my local field in quebec(on the reserve)we where playing speed ball 3 on 3 and there was some little kids watching from the side lines and the owner of the field and about 7 other guys came out of the wood from everywhere around the speed ball field and unlaoded on us. I fell i must do something about it but what?

FalconGuy016
07-13-2003, 05:30 PM
the owner did this? What ... :confused: thats really weird

More details please :)

MinimagRockin'
07-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Tell the owner he's a jackass and let him know you and your team will be boycotting his field from now on.

Albinonewt
07-14-2003, 07:44 AM
Maybe a letter to the editor in your local newspaper?

shartley
07-14-2003, 07:57 AM
I can’t help but think there is more to this story than is being told.

But that being said… just don’t go back there again. Seems pretty simple to me. Find another field that you DO like and help promote it causing this other place to lose business. I don’t advise writing to the local newspaper about it though…. The sport of paintball does not need that kind of bad press. And that is all it would be.

I would like to hear more of this story though…. Just for entertainment value. That little blurb doesn’t give enough information for anyone to really understand what was going on at all.

silentdeath55
07-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Yeah, you never hear any good things in the newspaper about paintball, why should we always hear the bad??

snoogans
07-14-2003, 07:01 PM
seriously about the newpaper thing, also that would sort of advertise for their business a little, just don't go back and maybe tell a lot of people not to either.

skife
07-14-2003, 07:35 PM
wrote to APG in their "Co2 mail" article