PDA

View Full Version : Great deal this past weekend at the field

ShooterJM
07-14-2003, 03:59 PM
Yep, like the title said. I got a great (well I think it's great anyway) deal at the local shop. Bought a used shocker for $50. That's right, $50. The maxflo has a leak and the on/off switch is broken, but other then that it's in good shape. Solenoids check out and everythign :) :D

afrankart
07-14-2003, 04:02 PM
The thought didn't cross your mind that it might be stolen?

ShooterJM
07-14-2003, 04:10 PM
No, the shop would have a ton to lose if it sold stolen markers. The shop was having a clearance sale on used markers and were dumping it cheap due to the two things I mentioned. They had an IR3 package and few timmy packages for pretty cheap too.

FalconGuy016
07-14-2003, 04:46 PM
What store is this? :)

ShooterJM
07-14-2003, 04:50 PM
American Paintball Coliseum in denver. I think the red IR3 with 68/45 tank was like $750. Had less then 8 cases on it. Can't remember what the GZ or other packages were.

Koosh
07-14-2003, 09:57 PM
YAAAY! YOU FOUND MY SHOCKER! IT'S BEEN MISSING FOR 6 MONTHS!

hehe... ;) :D

So how many guns do you have now? You had mentioned an impulse before, then the dragon mag, this shocker... anything else?

Kid_A
07-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Heh, I got a nice deal at my field last weekend too. They were holding a raffle for some barrel bags, t-shirts, a couple of barrels and the top prize was a spyder flash. I won both a t-shirt and the damn flash!..Now I have to get rid of it so I can get an e-mag or timmy...

ShooterJM
07-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
YAAAY! YOU FOUND MY SHOCKER! IT'S BEEN MISSING FOR 6 MONTHS!

hehe... ;) :D

So how many guns do you have now? You had mentioned an impulse before, then the dragon mag, this shocker... anything else?

Um haven't seen the impulse in a long time. Sent it off to smarty parts to get fixed, haven't heard a thing. Need to call again. But yeah, just the dragon mag, impy, now the shocker and I have a trracer pump somewhere.

TheDarkReaper
07-15-2003, 04:34 PM
I got a Spyder Imagine for $60 and sold the barrel for $40, also, anyone wanna buy it?
Cuz I'm gonna upgrade to a 'Mag Classic.