PDA

View Full Version : MSPA Birmingham... AO Role Call

Jonesie
07-14-2003, 05:37 PM
I know there are some Mag-Shootin' MSPA members out there, I've met ya before! And from what I hear, everyone's favorite Mod, Load SM5, even plays with a team in the MSPA.

I'll be sportin my Pewter X-Mag and/or my Black ULE E-Mag this weekend. Are there any other AO/MSPA members planning to be in B'ham, AL for this month's installment of the 2003 MSPA season?

BTW - IF this belongs in the Meet & Greet forum, sorry. I thought it was PB Talk worthy. :)

Look forward to seeing you all in B'ham.

David "Jonesie" Jones
"Wildfire Nasty" - MSPA Novice Division

Load SM5
07-14-2003, 08:47 PM
My team will be there but I'll be at IAO.

I'll be at the Nashville and Bowling Green MSPA's though. Bowling green will be a nice one. There will be an AGD booth and well as a few celebs there.

pito189
07-14-2003, 09:17 PM
I'll be there with my red X-Mag, red Max Flow, and Sceptor. WOOT!!!! I'll bring my Chord E-Mag, only as a back up though. :)

We are in the novice division too Jonesie, maybe we will get to do battle with our X-Mags.

Can't wait. I'm already getting ready.

Hope to see you folks there.

Paul

"Sinister Sainthood" - MSPA Novice Division

G-Rock
07-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey I will be there with Paul, not playing but one of our guys is going to pimp my X mag out there this weekend.

Hope to meet you guys, can't wait!!!

Chris

AcemanPB
07-14-2003, 10:53 PM
I was thinking about entering the MSPA. Isn't it all five man?

Load SM5
07-15-2003, 06:23 AM
Yes

Jonesie
07-15-2003, 08:07 AM
Ah Jeff, too bad you won't be there. HAve fun at IAO, we'll see you in Nashville... :)

And Paul, I'll be keeping my eye out for you and Chris. It's always good to meet some AO'res. Hopefully we will be able to meet on the field and play our "Dualing X-Mags"... after all we WILL be in Alabama! ANyone remember Deliverance? "You got a pretty mouth, boy!" :D

Until Sunday ~ Jonesie

pito189
07-15-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
ANyone remember Deliverance? "You got a pretty mouth, boy!" :D

Until Sunday ~ Jonesie

Maybe I won't be looking for you. HAHA :eek:

Jonesie
07-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Context is a dangerous thing! ;)

Jonesie

toysallround
07-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Our MSPA team shoots 4 out of 5 mags, 3 warp fed e-mags and 1 mini mag.

Mine is an emag with warp feed sluggo, ule rail and 68/45 flatline.

We will be reffing in Birmingham. See you there!!

Tom
Phantom Regiment Reign
Novice MSPA

Jonesie
07-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by toysallround
Our MSPA team shoots 4 out of 5 mags, 3 warp fed e-mags and 1 mini mag.

Mine is an emag with warp feed sluggo, ule rail and 68/45 flatline.

We will be reffing in Birmingham. See you there!!

Tom
Phantom Regiment Reign
Novice MSPA

I think I remember meeting you guys. I had the pewter X-Mag down by the lower Airball field in Dalton. I think I remember meeting you guys near the end of the prelims up there.

Look forward to meetin ya'll.

Jonesie

toysallround
07-16-2003, 08:36 AM
That was us. We were there enjoying the weather. First time I ever played paintball in a lake.

See you in B'ham

pito189
07-20-2003, 07:27 PM
Pretty awesome day. Our whole team was shooting E-Mags we did some owning our first game. Our next two games didn't work so well, but our last two games we picked it up.

Jonesie nice meeting ya buddy. The X-Mag was pimp. There was three there, pewter, black, and red. Pimping it AGD style.

How do you guys like all the Nexed gear? How did you fellas end up doing?

robertjuric
07-20-2003, 08:09 PM
wats up? jus figured since this has caught AL-AO'ers attention. I was wondering if anyone is going to play the ACES tournament at Mt Doom in Aug.? Im not playing b/c I have no team, but I was planning on maybe going down there to watch, thought itd be kinda cool to meet some fellow AOers.

toysallround
07-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Hey pito189,

You play om Sinister Sainthood?

Jonesie
07-20-2003, 10:59 PM
Hey Pito,
It's always nice to meet the guys from the forum on the field. I LOVE the color of your X, very sexy! :D

We ended up in 6th of 23 teams, not bad. Our best finish this season. We missed the finals by 1 elimination. :eek:

The Nexed stuff is pretty nice. I like the pants, they slide well, yet they hold up to the abuse I put them thru. And the jeresy is a jersey, nothing special.

BTW - I don't know if you met fatjon, but he was reffin on field #3, the lower Spools field.

Later ~ Dave

G-Rock
07-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Hey pito189,

You play om Sinister Sainthood?

yeah he is!!!

Chris Geiger

pito189
07-21-2003, 06:02 AM
toysallround sure do just like G-Rock said. Who do you play for?

Jonesie Hey Pito,
It's always nice to meet the guys from the forum on the field. I LOVE the color of your X, very sexy!

We ended up in 6th of 23 teams, not bad. Our best finish this season. We missed the finals by 1 elimination.

The Nexed stuff is pretty nice. I like the pants, they slide well, yet they hold up to the abuse I put them thru. And the jeresy is a jersey, nothing special.

BTW - I don't know if you met fatjon, but he was reffin on field #3, the lower Spools field.

Later ~ Dave

I agree Jonesie always nice to meet someonw with the sense to shoot a X-Mag;) . Nice man congratulations on the wins.

I think I missed him. What did he look like? Field 3 was just interesting, that was the huge 10-man spool field right haha.

toysallround
07-21-2003, 07:16 AM
Pito,

I play on Phantom Regiment Reign.

I was reffing on field 1, airball. Hated to miss the action.

See you next in Nashville.

Tom

Jonesie
07-21-2003, 09:37 AM

I was reffing on field 1, airball. Hated to miss the action.

So you probably got to see me bust my rear going for the flag? :D

I cam running around the far-side lay-down beer can, and the grass was still wet from the dew. I landed on my face and spilled my hopper! :rolleyes: But hey, we did win the game! :D

Pito: Jon was the younger guy on that 10-man field wearing a red shirt.

Later ~ Dave

toysallround
07-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Jonesie,

The funniest of the day was the guy who went to bunker a player in a laydown can and got hit before he got there. He called himself hit and when he pulled up going by the laydown can, he dropped his gun. When he tried to catch it before it hit the ground, he hit the trigger and shot the guy in the laydown can. When he finally got caught his gun and got control of it, he hit the trigger one more time and shot himself in the leg.

It's a classic.

Fatjon
07-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Yea i had fun. I met jonesie. I seen the all mag team out there and asked one of the guys if he was from AO and he didnt know what i was talking about and i went on my way. Yes feild 3 was a very boring field to reff. Only a couple of big moves on it.

Yea the team i went with was sucking pretty bad. I think they only won one game and maxed it. Normaly the contract killers are pretty good. But i was helping a friend out helping them reff so they can get there points.

G-Rock
07-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Fatjon
Yea i had fun. I met jonesie. I seen the all mag team out there and asked one of the guys if he was from AO and he didnt know what i was talking about and i went on my way.

I think that all mag team was us (Sinister Sainthood)... We were the only team I saw there with all mags. But shame on me for not getting all my guys on AO. That will be fixed.

Well hope to see you guys at the Nashville MSPA, and Bowling Green. We won't be at the Clarksville MSPA, even though it is in my backyard. We are reffing the Craig Village Big Game at Fort Campbell that weekend. Hey if you are going to hit the Clarksville one, come out to the big game and try it out and say hi!!!

Peace all,

chris

Jonesie
07-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I know we beat Contract Killers. I think we beat them with 3 alive too. They were one of the tougher teams we played that day, but I think they lost most of their games anyway. We all have our bad days, so they shouldn't get down about it. I think they were 3rd or 4th in the division before that tournament.

That spool field had too many bunkers for 5-man, so every elim was a long-shot on a guy hangin too far out, simple as that.

All in all it was a good day. I look forward to meetin' Sainthhod on the field. Clash of the X-Mags! :D

Later ~ Jonesie

Fatjon
07-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Yea they were 4th before that tourny.