PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe worth the price?

silentdeath55
07-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Is a hyperframe worth the price. And can it be compared to an intelliframe?

Nick O time
07-14-2003, 08:10 PM
I have a Hyperframe mag, and I think it is definately worth the price. It allows you to shoot much faster, but I really don't think you can compare it to an Inteliframe (One is mech. the other isn't). That is just my opinion though. I do like the feel of the Intelliframe though.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-14-2003, 08:24 PM
I can do a hyperframe trigger job, and make it a really really lite pull

Snorkie
07-17-2003, 12:05 AM
Go for the I Frame

Vash02
07-17-2003, 01:42 AM
Good lord coffey, as if the hyperframe pull isnt short enough already! its a freakin mouse click for god's sake!

I have played with an intelli and a hyperframe. I have an intelli right now but as soon as i get the money im going right for the hyperframe. It shoots faster and is all around awsome. The only problem is that unless it is properlly set up it will damage the bolt. Get it set up right and you'll be fine.

silentdeath55
07-17-2003, 08:41 AM
Now with all this talk of the ULE frame, I might just hold off until I get some more info on the ULE. It sounds pretty cool from what I've heard.

Mighty Mike
07-17-2003, 11:54 AM
My hyperframe should be arriving at my house sometime today with the newly installed full auto board from Centerflag. The hyperframe has a real comfy feel and shoots a lot faster than the intelliframe. A soft mouse click is the best example of the hyperframe trigger pull. If you want an electronic trigger for your mag and can't afford an E-mag or X-mag, then the hyperframe is the way to go. Don't get me wrong though, I still love my Intelliframe. I think the intelliframe is the best mechanical frame out there. You just can't compare the intelli to the hyperframe because it's two totally different triggers. You can probably find a hyperframe for $100-150 used on Ebay or on AO's trading forum, OR wait for the new ULE triggers to come out.