PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of your benchmark frame?

SP87
07-15-2003, 08:39 AM
I was considering getting a Benchmark frame for my mag. I now have the original stock frame.

I want to know, What do you people think of your Benchmark frames?

I was considering buying it with just a classic valve. I also heard that they were designed for the classic RT? I don't know if this is true however.

And I hear that even with intelliframe mags have a 3 pound pull.

Is it true that Benchmark frames have a lighter, but longer trigger pull?

And once again, what do you think of ur benchy?

Crighton
07-15-2003, 08:49 AM
I found the benchy to be very sloppy. The pull is long and the trigger has a decent amount of sideways play in it. I ebay'd the benchy and went with the intelli. I'm much happier with the intelli.

NJPaint
07-15-2003, 09:18 AM
AGD makes the intelli-frame, which is much higher quality than the benchmark frame. I liked my benchmark, but there was a little to much side to side movement for me...

punkcmonkiez
07-15-2003, 09:29 AM
hated the benchy... love the intelli

Tobe2be
07-15-2003, 09:42 AM
ok i said this time and time again. if you have a classic valve go with the benchy it has a much smoother pull. if you have a rt valve go with the inteli it has like a snap pull. thats my opinion and i always get bombed for it. but anyways the benchy has a much smoother pull

Sir Chopsalot
07-15-2003, 11:59 AM
i have a benchy and love it. but when i had a air valve i shortstroked and chopped all the time. but now that i have a retro valve and level 10 that doesnt really matter anymore. id say just find someone with a benchy and try it out and see if you like it.

sarpadian
07-15-2003, 12:06 PM
I found to have a lighter and smoother pull than the stock frame, but it came at the expense of a much longer trigger pull. I also found that it was easier for me to short-stroke the benchmark frame because of the longer pull required. I ended up having a trigger stop installed by a local shop which helped out some with the pull length, but it was still long compared the to stock frame.

If a longer lighter pull is what you are looking for, then go for the benchy. If you want to keep the crisp trigger feel, then save some more money and get an intelliframe.

i_baked_cookies
07-15-2003, 05:38 PM
the blade intelliframe is an awesome frame. since the trigger is long, you pull the trigger at the bottom and it will increase the leverage on the pin, making you fire faster. i love it and it doubled the speed of my mag.:D

CrazyLad
07-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by punkcmonkiez
hated the benchy... love the intelli

$tevo
07-15-2003, 08:32 PM
i have a 2x trigger benchmark frame on my mag right now. it is sloppy. i've had mine for a while im not sure on the prices now, but i think they are pretty cheap now. if you are on a low budget then get one, they arent bad, just a little sloppy. but if u can afford an i-frame then i would recomend that

Hoplon
07-15-2003, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't get the benchmark unless you have a retro valve. With a retro valve i love my benchmark. When i throw a classic valve in it i would honestly rather use the stock trigger frame.

The benchy is too easy to shortstroke with a classic valve.

Wc Keep
07-16-2003, 09:19 AM
i love my benchy...hate the intelliframe. if you say your shortstroking cause of the longer pull then that means you havent learned the trigger. the benchy does not have to be pulled all the way back to fire.

at nj ao day im going to have my boy adam shannon take video of me with my benchy and classic valve and one with an rt. then you will all see the power that is the benchy.

Wc Keep
07-16-2003, 09:20 AM
oh yeah the pull is much lighter and smoother. pm me for a secret.