PDA

View Full Version : CoFFeY[NiTrO] DAMN IT.....

shartley
07-15-2003, 05:32 PM
CoFFeY[NiTrO] please for crying out loud TAKE THAT PAYPAL CRAP OUT OF YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!

Every time I go to a thread that YOU post in, and click on the “go” button at the bottom of the page (to bring you back to the main forum areas) it wants to bring me to YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

Yes, many of us have PayPal accounts. Could you please just put a text message about it? Your code is messing up people’s navigation of the forums.

Thank you.

;)

ZCute
07-15-2003, 05:33 PM
PM...

personman
07-15-2003, 05:38 PM
LOL go sam!!!

beefstew
07-15-2003, 05:42 PM
not old and senile enough yet are we? :D

shartley
07-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ZCute
PM...
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ? Yup I could do that, but I am sure it has affected others (in fact I KNOW it has since I have been told so :D )….. and besides, when was the last time someone PMed ME about anything? ;)

Originally posted by personman
LOL go sam!!!
HeeHee [shrek voice]Grab yer pitchforks![/shrek voice]

;)

shartley
07-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by beefstew
not old and senile enough yet are we? :D
LOL We? ;)

Ooooohhhhh Their everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-15-2003, 05:57 PM
lol sorry :p

shartley
07-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
lol sorry :p
No problem. And thanks. :)

cphilip
07-15-2003, 06:02 PM
I dunno... I kept trying to get it to do what you said it was Sam but I never could get it too. So I realy have no idea why it was affecting some but not others. Weird.

shartley
07-15-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
I dunno... I kept trying to get it to do what you said it was Sam but I never could get it too. So I realy have no idea why it was affecting some but not others. Weird.
Yes, it was weird. But like I said, I was not the only one it did it to. Strange that it didn’t affect everyone.

Then again, I was sent to MY PayPal account one time this morning, and I don’t have any PayPal links up. LOL We will see if this takes care of it…..

Rmarks
07-15-2003, 06:07 PM
haha, I was wondering how I got into Coffey's paypal account earlier.

MarkM
07-15-2003, 07:49 PM
It was indeed doing it to others, myself being one. Trouble is that most people are how can we say this nicely...computer illiterate (that is they know how to turn the machine on and use a couple of installed programs) so with that in mind they assume these redirect scripts are just a "glitch". Script Kiddies are just that Kiddies. At least the real world is waking up to this as the Canadian Uni. offering the Hacker course has been told that the major software companys will NOT be employing anyone who takes the course. If you click on a link you can expect something to happen but not when you click part of the forum that is intended to take you to another section of the same.

Rant over, breathing better now :)

fire1811
07-15-2003, 07:55 PM
oh thank god i though i was going crazy
this has been buggin the crap out of me all day.

TheBigRaguPB4L
07-16-2003, 02:13 AM
It never happened to me. It must be those New Hampshire people. God they're wierd.:cool: