PDA

View Full Version : Who can build a custom cocker body?

Elwood
07-15-2003, 06:51 PM
I want a cocker body with the feed neck on the left side at a 90 degree angle (for a warp feed). In other words, it is the ule warp body for a cocker. I already asked palmers pursuit, and they weren't so sure. Anybody else that could possibly do this?
Thanks.

e mag
07-15-2003, 06:54 PM
there were a few cockers made with that exact feed type. they were shown at last years world cup (i think), i'll see if i can find a picture. pm Doc Nickel, he may be able to custom make one for you.

AzrealDarkmoonZ
07-15-2003, 11:07 PM
One fellow was selling on over at www.air-powered.com look at the classifieds, apperantly WGP will make them for you at a significant cost 300+ I beleive, but that was for a Black Magic Milled body so a standard body maybe cheaper.

Az, mod @ www.air-powered.com

e mag
07-16-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by AzrealDarkmoonZ
One fellow was selling on over at www.air-powered.com look at the classifieds, apperantly WGP will make them for you at a significant cost 300+ I beleive, but that was for a Black Magic Milled body so a standard body maybe cheaper.

Az, mod @ www.air-powered.com
i could have sworn i saw a picture from last years world cup of a standard unmilled cocker that had a warp feed setup, but cant seem to find the pic.

Mossman
07-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by e mag

i could have sworn i saw a picture from last years world cup of a standard unmilled cocker that had a warp feed setup, but cant seem to find the pic.

I believe that was a vertebrate cocker, could be wrong though, or maybe we saw different pics.

Doc Nickel
07-16-2003, 02:53 PM
Warpfeed 'Cocker? You mean like this one?

http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/warpcocker.jpg

This is an older photo, I posted this quite a while ago. I've dne a little work since then, and it's out being annoed now. I'll have some pics when it's done, naturally.

There's a couple of different ways I can convert.

Doc.

RTGuy86
07-16-2003, 02:57 PM
doc that is beutiful. now only if i had a warp id send my cocker in to have that done. except i would have it done like a r/f cockers feed tube his way if i didnt want to use the warp.

Elwood
07-16-2003, 07:43 PM
That is what I am looking for Doc. How much would it cost for you to supply the body? If I supply the body? I also sent you an email. Thanks