PDA

View Full Version : Xmags - Matching triggers?

dcmander
07-16-2003, 02:17 AM
Is there anyway to get a black matching trigger on the US Xmags?

Ideas?

dcmander
07-16-2003, 02:31 AM
Would trying to find a gloss black batch and throwing my trigger in with someone else be the best? Would it match ok? I'm not sure how well the Xmag Gloss black and other gloss blacks will match..I would think it would look fine..

Any other ideas? AGDE isn't selling the gloss black triggers separately are they?

dcmander
07-16-2003, 02:40 AM
I want it like this. Yum.

(But purchasing from US of course.)

wyn1370
07-16-2003, 07:30 AM
Only AGD Europe is annoing their triggers to match the marker.

fire1811
07-16-2003, 08:29 AM
well i have a gloss black and would like it annod black
so if you can find a few more maybe we can get a
batch together for vangogo or who ever

KamikazeChiKenz
07-16-2003, 11:21 AM
I'd definitely be willing to throw my trigger in for the batch.

S.S Bandit1
07-16-2003, 12:01 PM
dcmander- you should just get the us version xmag and then buy a blade trigger for it which I have heard nothing but good things about. Then anno that black or both at the same time...

Hexis
07-16-2003, 12:04 PM
The Only blade triggers I have heard of ate the 3rd party TL68 triggers. They are not currently being made.

Gecko
07-16-2003, 12:28 PM
I'd be in for group trigger ano batch

dcmander
07-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by S.S Bandit1
dcmander- you should just get the us version xmag and then buy a blade trigger for it which I have heard nothing but good things about. Then anno that black or both at the same time...

I don't think I would like the blades on the Xmag. The triggers on them now are so sexy (pic above! ENVY!) How much does an Xmag trigger from AGD cost? I won't get my Xmag until Nov/Dec I think...but maybe i could have both a matched trigger and a silver one... Then I could organize a trigger bath.

Don't you guys think we could just find someone annodizing their gun black and just throw some triggers in with it and pay the guy 5$ or something? I know I would do that for another AO member if I were getting my gun done.

How much are the triggers though. It would be cool to have both colors..but only if they are cheap, which I"m guessing they probably aren't. Anyone know for sure how much the AGD Xmag triggers are by themselves?

dcmander
07-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Hmmm... Thats why I want AGDE to sell them!! :)

If it can't be done, no biggie. It still looks good with the silver trigger:

But If you could look into that for us rogue that would be schweet.

Thanks