PDA

View Full Version : Bill Mills... how old is this posting on WarPig?

Evil Bob
07-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Was digging around the net looking for a locking feed neck to drop onto my ULE CF body when I found this link http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/twister_neck/index.shtml, it's a review that Bill Mills posted for the Twister, a locking feed neck that will solve the problems people are having with breaking their feed necks from having them too tightly mounted.

When was this review done Bill? Not seeing a date on the page other then the copyright of 1992-2003.

I called up Ruff & Tuff to see if they still available, which they are. Unfortunately, they have only high rise for Angel threads right now, the guy I spoke to said they should have some more low rise in next week.

I'm definitely picking up one of these for my ULE CF body.

-Evil Bob

cris8762
07-16-2003, 07:48 PM
i've got one of these on my impulse, it's great, the one problem for me is that it doesnt keep my evo2 from slipping side to side, but it locks it in and keeps it from falling out great

i would recommend it to someone using it on a hopper that is less prone to slipping side to side (halo, revvy, ricco, etc.)

billmi
07-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Pete Bofil first showed those feed necks to me at the Gettysburg Open, so Spring 2001, when I had a raging case of tonsilitis and couldn't talk through the whole tournament (and Rob Hoover kept trying to say his runaway trigger setup was legal.)

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills