PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on TKO Mag

tonybhall
07-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Hello all,

I am looking for help here. I am thinking about buying an Automag. I saw a package deal on paintballgear.com called the TKO Automag with powerfeed. It is $275.00.
Here is the link
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-1012-1.html

I called them and they said it comes with an AVI gas thru foregrip, vert. adaptor, bottom line and hose and a 12" RT Pro barrel. The picture also shows custom grips but one guy I talked to there said that was just what was on the picture and not included in package but another guy there said the marker comes with everything in the picture. The description does not mention the forgrip either but It is in the picture and I was told it is included.

Does anyone know anything about this package? I am not familiar with TKO and I am not familure with RT Pro (the barrel maker) and would like to know what all it really comes with. And is this a good deal?
It seems like a good deal to me because the base automag on this site is $239.00 so basicly I would be getting all that extra stuff for $36.00. Plus I don't have to put it all together.

Any info would be appreciated. I currently own a Tippy, M98C and am looking to step up to a better marker.

Thanks,
Bryan

ZCute
07-16-2003, 06:23 PM
i bought that and it came with everything in the picture exactly.....but i wouldnt be supriesed if they changed it slightly....i got it in the begining of '03. it worked well.....though you will want to get a drop foward of some sort because its kind of long.

FalconGuy016
07-16-2003, 06:25 PM
If you are looking to buy new, that is a good way to go. However, if you want to buy used, you can put that money to good use in the trade forum sections.

Welcome to AO :)

By the way, the RT Pro barrel is a barrel from the RT Pro, another AGD gun.

nt2004
07-16-2003, 06:32 PM
my friend bought one. He was unsure of what barrel it came with. The first post said an RT barrel but his came with a progressive from smart parts.

Benfica4ever
07-16-2003, 06:45 PM
Yeah its a good deal so now you just wont have to bother buying a vert adapter and for grip and barrel, but i would suggest buying in the f/s forum you can get some with at least lvl 10.for that price or less. but then again it is used

Snorkie
07-16-2003, 11:18 PM
i bought that mag and it came with everything in the picture and was all hooked up and every thing. I got a Smart Parts Progressive barrel. Buy that gun the barrel that came with mine cost $40 alone and youre getting everything you need. I would recommend getting a drop depending on how big your tank is and a level 10.

i_baked_cookies
07-16-2003, 11:30 PM
i got that one too, the 12 inch rt barrel is great, but the gas thru i got was extremely long and got in the way of my cradle, so i got a cp mini gas thru

Surreal
07-17-2003, 01:10 AM
i was told that it comes with the all american barrel that's in the pic.. and the gel foregrip also, and this was fairly recent.

shameless plug: for 280, or 300 shipped i'll sell you my Intelliframed mag, with 3 barrels, splashed anno rail w/ matching All American barrel and smart parts foregrip.. hit me on AIM if you are interested: speediegimp .. or email me