PDA

View Full Version : emag or rtpro or other?

warpfeedmod
07-16-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm digging through my box-o-stuff and found two different sight rails.

Perhaps you can tell me the difference between the two and if one is for the Emag and one is for the RTPro or if they're neither?

warpfeedmod
07-16-2003, 06:46 PM
here is the other..

Archangel Kid
07-16-2003, 06:57 PM
the first 1 looks like its for a spyder(or clone) and the second one looks like it would be for the RT but i'm not positive.

AutomagRT1483
07-16-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey warpfeedmod, the second on is a rtp sight rail. Is that the rail in particular that you didnt have with the rtp you sold automagfreek?

The first one would be from a pirahna. The set screw is in the right place for it to be.

warpfeedmod
07-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Hey warpfeedmod, the second on is a rtp sight rail. Is that the rail in particular that you didnt have with the rtp you sold automagfreek?

The first one would be from a pirahna. The set screw is in the right place for it to be.

yeah ya know I found it digging through my junk box. You know what, if he's still around hit me up a PM and I can send it to him...I havn't been on the forums in a looooong time but have been lurking lately. Just getting around to cleaning out my various boxes of stuff..

AutomagRT1483
07-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Wanna just send it to me? Im his co captain. He hasn't been on these forums in some time cuz he's too busy playing starcraft and crap.