PDA

View Full Version : Is it true

Kellen_p8nt
07-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Iv'e been hearin people say that the x-valves are gonna come with the ULE Triggers. This could be a rumour or could be true But Id really like a definitive answer if anybody knows cus I ordered an X-valve a few days back and they recieved my Valve today at 10:49. And I think id be cool trying my Z-frame on the new ULE T.

Just curious as to weather or not ill be hat lucky. I figure I prolly wont get my valve till next week cus I think the Office is closed from the IAO for a few more days. But hey im cool either way I cant wait to shoot somen with my new valve.

fire1811
07-16-2003, 07:54 PM
i really doubt it since tom was talking about how
they take time to learn how to shoot without chuffin or whatever that word was :D

afrankart
07-16-2003, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure but I would bet you $10,000,000,000,000 that you don't get it with your valve.

cphilip
07-16-2003, 08:02 PM
I don't think you would want it too. Its a job tuning your level 10 first with the stock On Off as it is. And you would want to do that first and then move on to the trigger. I would think trying to set up two different things at one time would complicate the whole thing too much. Better to get your X Valve running well and THEN move to the trigger so you know its all there that you need to concentrate your "tweeking". If they both came together you would most likely NOT get the stock On Off to do that all with.

Mr.Minus
07-16-2003, 08:08 PM
and IIRC top said they would be a little more with the new ULT triggers...

Kellen_p8nt
07-16-2003, 08:11 PM
I kinda figured I wouldn't. And while I do understand the labout of tweaking that many diffrent things (bolt,reactivity,trigger) I still think it would be kinda cool to get to try the ULE T on an X-Frame and see how it works.

I don't mind learning the new trigger at all or learning how to fix/instal it. Its just the idea of it on an X seems odd since when I hold mine i put a pretty decent amount of pressure on my trigger when im not shooting(not alot but i kinda rest my finger on it)

I think id have to stop doing that inorder for the trigger to not suddenly shoot off in a blaze of glory. Oh well