PDA

View Full Version : HALO TSA + Warp = Impressive results

RoadDawg
07-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Well I just messed around with my TSA/warp combo and man is it sweet. I had it at a pretty good angle and it fed nicely. I'm very happy with it. I'll give a more in detail report after I get more air and rip the paint.

personman
07-16-2003, 09:26 PM
Yay finally a TSA review..
Im about to buy a hopper and I would like to know If I should buy TSA or xboard revy..
How heavy is it? ( with batteries)

RoadDawg
07-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Ok Sorry for the small wait but I just got done getting air and ripping paint through the TSA. At first I was unsure of how it would work on my warp. Well when I first tried it it sits to tight to the hose and also makes it tougher for me to get my hand to the Iframe. I have big hands and found a way to get around it. Ok now a little about the TSA. The shell is so far 10x better then a 12v Revvy. What I'm comparing this to is a Pre BE 12v Revvy w/o a X. Feed rate is pretty close. I don't have a way to tell which really feeds faster but the TSA seems faster. Now I'm trying these on a warp feed so I'm not trying for speed but more of an advantage. First up is the 12v revvy. Long time since I've used it since I've got a rico 2k that I use most of the time. 12v did good on feeding til it got to past 75* or so. Then it had a hard time feeding with about half the balls still in the hopper. Now the TSA kept feeding til about 1/4 of the hopper was left and was at a 90* angle (completely on it's side). I was very impressed due to the fact I could keep firing it completely tilted and it kept feeding the warp. Best advantage there would be if your shooting out the left side of the bunker with a warp. No more having to turn it a slight bit to get it to feed the warp. One thing I didn't mention is the fact that the Rev didn't feed when it was on its other side. Where as the TSA fed greatly both directions the paddle spun. Now to the amount of paint it holds. Mine was a backman version so it held 220 and the 12v holds around 180. So 40 more rounds does make kind of a difference. The shell strength definatly goes to the TSA. With the LCD version (which I don't have) it does have more options and is basically a mix between the TSA and Rico 2k. On the note of feeding the TSA did skip more balls due to the fact it is sound activated and occasionally doesn't turn when needed in a long string. So all in all I like the TSA more then the 12v due to the fact it holds more paint and feeds easier/often at sharp angles. Not to mention OPP has excellent customer service.

Mr.Minus
07-18-2003, 11:08 PM
dude, please, use paragraphs, i stopped after the 4th line..

PRPB
07-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Have any pics? I would really like to see how it looks.

RoadDawg
07-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Minus
dude, please, use paragraphs, i stopped after the 4th line..

Sorry dude. If I would of known this would of been a formal paper I would of used proper grammar. Instead I just typed away and didn't really think twice about it.

FutureMagOwner
07-19-2003, 07:12 AM
Ok Sorry for the small wait but I just got done getting air and ripping paint through the TSA. At first I was unsure of how it would work on my warp.
Well when I first tried it it sits to tight to the hose and also makes it tougher for me to get my hand to the Iframe. I have big hands and found a way to get around it.

Ok now a little about the TSA. The shell is so far 10x better then a 12v Revvy. What I'm comparing this to is a Pre BE 12v Revvy w/o a X. Feed rate is pretty close. I don't have a way to tell which really feeds faster but the TSA seems faster. Now I'm trying these on a warp feed so I'm not trying for speed but more of an advantage.

First up is the 12v revvy. Long time since I've used it since I've got a rico 2k that I use most of the time. 12v did good on feeding til it got to past 75* or so. Then it had a hard time feeding with about half the balls still in the hopper.

Now the TSA kept feeding til about 1/4 of the hopper was left and was at a 90* angle (completely on it's side). I was very impressed due to the fact I could keep firing it completely tilted and it kept feeding the warp. Best advantage there would be if your shooting out the left side of the bunker with a warp. No more having to turn it a slight bit to get it to feed the warp.

One thing I didn't mention is the fact that the Rev didn't feed when it was on its other side. Where as the TSA fed greatly both directions the paddle spun.

Now to the amount of paint it holds. Mine was a backman version so it held 220 and the 12v holds around 180. So 40 more rounds does make kind of a difference. The shell strength definatly goes to the TSA. With the LCD version (which I don't have) it does have more options and is basically a mix between the TSA and Rico 2k.

On the note of feeding the TSA did skip more balls due to the fact it is sound activated and occasionally doesn't turn when needed in a long string.

So all in all I like the TSA more then the 12v due to the fact it holds more paint and feeds easier/often at sharp angles. Not to mention OPP has excellent customer service.

here you go i paragraphed it

S.S Bandit1
07-19-2003, 12:19 PM
RoadDawg- good to see you like the hopper. Thats great that you really like the warp setup too. Thanks for your review.