PDA

View Full Version : Good front player gun?

Squirrel Bate
07-17-2003, 07:02 PM
My team mate is looking for a new gun, he plays front and is looking for something compact. What's out there besides an Automag. He is considering a mag, but wondered what other gun were good for this position. Any opinions? Thanks.

Lone Wolf2
07-17-2003, 07:20 PM
speed.

Fatjon
07-17-2003, 07:34 PM
Well in the middle price range i would go for the lcd. With a higher price range i would go to the speed or ir3. I love the angels.

RTGuy86
07-17-2003, 07:35 PM
a z-grip RT classic like mine:D

but i would have to say either a speed or wait till those new DYE trixes come out.(really expensive though)

$tevo
07-17-2003, 11:14 PM
whats his budget? xmags are great guns. Angel Speeds are good front guns. or the NYX Matrix. but if he cant afford those then theres always an imp, dark viking, or led matrix(whitch you will need leethal, and an orracle upgrade). all depends on his budget

wobbles82
07-18-2003, 02:01 AM
I would say RTPX, I use one and it rips for front man. But other than that the Angel Speeds are so supafly great, and Vikings just astound me. Both are quite light markers, and easy to snap shoot with. If he really wants to play front, try to go with a light setup that you can be ambidextrous with, thats why I use me lucky mag!

cockersuk14
07-18-2003, 02:31 AM
well a budget would help but a bushy is not a terrible. its more compact then an impy and its got decent upgrades and not that bad of a gun stock. the trigger is fully adjustable and they actually compete with higher class electro. I play mid-front and my impy is fine, i just try to save wight and make it as compact as possible. thats y i use a 7 inch drop tho. but its pretty much all preference i mean we really have no idea wat ur lookin for. o and its also good to keep in mind that front players wont be able to actually walk or rake a trigger that often so a trigger of gun setup to snapshoot is wat ul want

FooTemps
07-18-2003, 02:42 AM
hmm... 03 shocker! xmag! ule emag! nerve! speed! some other small low profile marker!

Alux
07-18-2003, 02:49 AM
I play front and this is the setup I use, its very light weight and compact, I use a X-board revy instead of the Halo-B and a 68/4500 Crossfire.

$tevo
07-18-2003, 10:36 AM
footemps, who makes the nerve? and where can i find info/pics of it? is it out yet? and is it exepensive? let me know. thx