PDA

View Full Version : How fast can a Tippmann E bolt go?

Pballwizz
07-17-2003, 11:12 PM
I was curious, could a Tippmann E bolt goes as fast as a stock imp, Im curious cause I made a stpid comment the other night on how it could goe as fast as a stock imp, so if anyone could tell me I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

cockersuk14
07-18-2003, 03:23 AM
well i really have no idea y u would want to kno how fast an ebolt tippmann would shoot but the stock imp trigger is not at all wat someone would expect its alright for snapshooting but u cant seriously walk the trigger. and it would depend on wat year the imp is because if u could fire the stock imp trigger fast enough u would capp the board on an 02 cricket board but if it was an 03 which is capped at 20 bps then i guess that beats the hell out of a tippy ebolt

Ryknow
07-18-2003, 10:34 AM
e-bolt tippy can probably cycle just as fast as a impy. I have seen one e-bolt m98 ever and it was ungodly amazing for the price of the marker. On the other hand the stock im trigger is rancid. I'm sure the m98 can cycle as fast. Most guns can cycle around the same speed except for RT valves, they are faster.. much faster. Timmy's start to drop off around 34 or so. I heard that somewhere, maybe is was Jim Drew. But it very possible it wasnt. I belive that RT valves were estimated to dropp off around 62 or so. Hope this helps,
Tyler

Surreal
07-18-2003, 10:58 AM
they're capped at either 13 or 14 bps. i have one, i would know.

Pballwizz
07-18-2003, 11:20 AM
What, imps or an E bolt, o and thanks guys, now I can tell the kid thjis and not look like an idiot:D

Duke Henry
07-18-2003, 01:10 PM
Well, my RT'ed Model 98 (so it has the CVS valve), requires a HALO to be able to feed and keep up to it without having to recock the gun (or chop, if I didn't have the lp kit in there). Of course this isn't the same ROF as the E-Bolt in semi mode, but as far as the valve cycling goes, that is my experience.

I have tried Revy's, Rico's, and the original Evolutions, all couldn't keep up. Never tried an Evolution 2, since they weren't out at the time, but my HALO (A) was able to do the job.

Of course, the gun did sound extremely nasty firing off shots that fast!

jinxed
07-18-2003, 01:20 PM
I suppose you could run the Ebolt from a Worlock.
Then, I imagine that you could get cycle speeds of 30-40cps.
If you adjust for a 25ms offset for a warp, then you could probobly feed 25-30bps?

-nick

kdawg
07-18-2003, 11:11 PM
the official tippmann e-bolt is capped at 13bps in full-auto mode. http://www.tippmann.com/systems/ebolt.asp

The ballistic sports ebolt can be set to up to 30bps (even though the marker can't cycle that fast)

jinxed
07-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by kdawg
the official tippmann e-bolt is capped at 13bps in full-auto mode. http://www.tippmann.com/systems/ebolt.asp

The ballistic sports ebolt can be set to up to 30bps (even though the marker can't cycle that fast)

What limits the cycle rate?

A plain tippmann can cycle around 37cps. I don't see why an electropneumo conversion would be any slower (ignoring software limitations).

Nick

H.K S.O.C.O.M.45
08-14-2003, 12:29 AM
WAit connor i was right and you were what oh ya you were WRONG WRONG and you say that you no so much about paintball lol yet i could still bunker you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D