PDA

View Full Version : This Gives Paintball A Bad Name

tony emerson
07-18-2003, 12:56 AM
I hate when people do dumb stuff with paintball stuff but this is one of the worst things EVER I dont know what to do about it but some thing NEEDS to be done and NOW!!!!!!! http://www.huntingforbambi.com

And look no eye proptection at all not that would help at all

Ps I know this is not pg rated but I think we need to do something about this and please do NOT buy the video and support these people!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

QUINCYMASSGUY
07-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Hola amigo, welcome to AO. I noticed you have few posts so I will take it easy on you, but definitely take advantage of the search feature if you are interested in issues such as this. AO has about 7 or 8 threads going on this topic and it does clog the board when 7 threads are opened for something that could be contained in one. I am sure the mods will close this one but definitely do a search, most of us players are outraged by this Hunting For Bambi thing because it makes the sport look bad and eventually a girl will get badly hurt or lose an eye and paintball will be blamed and markers seen as violent weapons. We need to prevent that.

So welcome to AO, browse through the threads and check out other topics and definitely do some research before posting something, you'd be suprised by how fast news travels here and what information you can find. There's probably already a thread on something you're looking to talk about. CYA!

tony emerson
07-18-2003, 01:15 AM
I was so mad when I saw this I just got AIM'ed it a few min ago but I will look at the other posts and post on them