PDA

View Full Version : Steeratt Feedback

Steelrat
07-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Feedback for moi!

Please note name was changed by a benevolent Admin.

noeliscool
08-06-2003, 02:14 AM
WOW, awsome trader. Once he said lets do it, it was done. Shipping took longer than expected(on my part) and he stuck with it the whole way. Money was here the day after.An all around a good guy. Feel free to use me as a reference. Aim- pbnoel69, e-mail- noeliscool@pbreview.com

thanks again,
No3l

Banshee23
08-06-2003, 09:39 AM
Steeratt's a very good trader :) I bought his E-mag off of him a few weeks ago, everything went very smooth. Would definately buy stuff from him again.

myangelrocks
12-02-2003, 09:07 PM
great trader and a great guy. would do business with again no questions asked. if you ever want to contact me about the transaction my aim is kurtt77

Tobe2be
12-11-2003, 07:12 PM
WOW.... thats one word to decribe steelrat. nothin more i can say but i owe him big time.

NJPaint
03-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Steelrat
Position: Seller
Product: 68/3000 Crossfire tank
Price: <$100
Comments: Excellent seller, good communication and shipped promptly. Tank arrived in good order and exactly as described. Thank you!

sneakyhacker420
03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
great trader - followed through with deal as planned, sent fast, packaged well... nothing much to say

great trader and a great guy

definitely one of the best in my books! :)http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

silenttype
03-28-2004, 06:12 PM
I was paranoid as hell about getting ripped off on the XMAG I bought off of Steelrat.
But I was wrong, he communicated well with me, and delivered as promised.
Would highly recomend doing business with him,very fair and honest.

adlar
02-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Good trader. Sold an RT Pro to him and he paid promtly. Quick replies via pm on AO.

mark_1791
04-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Bought an RT Pro rail off of him like 2 months ago...It's in great condition and came within a couple of days. :D

back2integrity
06-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Great buyer. He wanted a part from the same company that I was making a purchase from, so to save on shipping we went in on it together. We both knew the items wouldn't be arriving for a while, so I told him "It doesn't matter to me when you reimburse me, just as long as you do pay and don't leave me hanging." So he paid that same day. Excellent guy to work with.

back2integrity
09-02-2006, 08:08 PM
More good stuff to say... as stated in my last post here I was ordering from a company that he wanted a part from too, so I told him he could save on shipping and just have me add it to my order. Well, the company we ordered it from took over 2 months to actually mail the stuff out to me. Steelrat was patient the whole time and never got frustrated with me for something I couldn't control anyways, which is a lot more than I can say with a few other people I've traded with recently. A+, I'd work with him any day. :cheers:

mr doo doo
03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Recently bought a Dye Ultralite Barrel from Steelratt. Was able to work with my offered price, and is very easy to work with. Said the barrel had some minor scratches or so, but it turned out to be in EXCELLANT condition. Great seller!! THANKS :cheers:

mpsd
03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Bought a Dallara body and rail and also an on/off. Great seller! Excelent communications and fast shipping!!! A+++++++++

:cheers:

mr doo doo
08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Second deal done with Steelrat. Bought a SS Hose and random ASA from him, and everything went super smooth. he's a down to earth guy, and is professional when it comes down to business. Highly recommended. THANKS AGAIN!

Sundown
08-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Bought a viewloader Hopper and barrel plug from him.
Excellent communication and he answered all my questions:)
Great guy also :)
Item is also great

Thanks alot

Fatalis
05-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Bought a JT Proteus from him. Great guy with fast shipping and fast communication.

Thanks Again! :cheers: